Fenix customer service A+

Discussion in 'Gear Talk' started by livinthelife, Oct 24, 2018.

1. livinthelife

livinthelife Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I bought the PD35 TAC 2 years ago with 2 rechargeable batteries and a charger.
    What a quality tool. The batteries are still going strong. The flashlight has been dropped many times, often from 3'-5', without any ill effects to its function. Water resistant, I've dropped it in water and used it in the rain.

Well my baby girl, a year old, bit the button. Bit right through the cap. Well crap. So I sent an email to Fenix to see if I could purchase a replacement.

"Email your address and we'll send you a replacement."
    No proof of purchase, no info. needed other than the the model number I provided in my first email. They didn't even require payment for shipping.
    20181018_055535.jpg old part

20181018_042302.jpg
    Replacement

Happy customer.
    The light still works, and just as tight as when I bought it. Belt clip hasn't loosened either. The lanyard is fraying at the attachment point, but after 2 years daily carry/use, I expect that.
    Without looking through my records,I want to say it was around $100 (light, batts., charger) with shipping. I'd say well worth the money spent.

1L26, FWoo45, DukeSoprano and 5 others like this.
  2. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right... Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    Agree with you 100% on Fenix products and service. I recently replaced all of my CR123 style batteries with the Fenix rechargeable batteries. Customer service was very helpful in identifying the correct product for my needs. And I have owned a PD35 for about the same amount of time and have had no issues. Got me as a customer for life...

livinthelife and 45caldude like this.

3. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    I've owned several PD35's. Have two now. One of, if not the, best lights on the market.

The reason I have owned so many is that I eventually give them away or in one case lost it.

@Kokopelli

45caldude and livinthelife like this.
  4. 45caldude

45caldude Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2015
    I own a few PD35s and it's by far my favorite light.

livinthelife likes this.
  5. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    An under rated, great product. The PD 35 is my favorite.

livinthelife likes this.
  6. SparkyAZ

SparkyAZ It is a dry heat, right... Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    Agree with the group. The P35 just fits my hand right. Just chunky enough for the perfect left hand fit.

livinthelife likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted