1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1221 - 1240 of 1299 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Definitely had worse exchanges with deer. I was only going 30 cause I was damn near in the middle of town. She walked out of a clump of trees by a restaurant, across the sidewalk into the street. Last place I expected to see one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium
1,255 Posts
Just got back from the White Mountains.
View attachment 632051
One time we drove from Conway to Lincoln via the Kancamagus Hwy on the last evening before the highway was closed for the winter. As we were coming down that long, long hill, I felt the minivan lose traction due to ice patches a number of times before we got to the bottom. I was actually sweating by the time we got to the bottom.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hard to believe with that much beauty in our country we can have all the ugliness we have now.
That's why we go there to get away. Whenever we travel I think about retirement. New Hampshire has always been on my list. I get the snow and I'm okay with it.

The best thing that happed this trip is my wife started to get on board. I am starting to look at a second/retirement home now. I have 7-10 years of work left so the time is right for us.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Good luck with the retirement plans. I'm starting to get to that age and thinking of a southern retreat. I don't think I can ever fully retire, if I miss a day of work I feel guilty.

1221 - 1240 of 1299 Posts