SOLD **FINAL PRICE DROP** Kimber Eclipse Pro .45 ....."lightly fondled"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheCollector, Nov 26, 2018.

1. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    I purchased new so it will come with all the useless locks, propaganda and paraphernalia that's normally stuffed into the plastic case.

Since I log my "ammo fired" info for all my guns, I can tell you that this one has had only 115 rds. of CCI Blazer Brass. 230gr. fmj through it.
    **Final Price Drop** $750 :confused: FFL to FFL .............. only ridiculous trade offers will be considered... (such as this for your LB, EB, or NH) kidding of course.
    IMG_1818 (2).jpg IMG_1819 (2).jpg IMG_1822 (2).jpg IMG_1823 (2).jpg IMG_1824 (2).jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    liljoe, bobo3020, 1L26 and 7 others like this.
  2. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Aww man, if it was 114 rounds or less I would have bought it. :D

Joking aside, this is a great buy. If I didn't already have a pile of Kimbers, I would consider it. GLWS!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    liljoe and TheCollector like this.

3. callmegoose77

callmegoose77 I identify as a 1911. Don't assume my caliber! Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2014
    The Eclipse Pro was the first 1911 I ever owned. It was a really nice gun!! They look a little different now. A lot nicer I think! Great price for a great looking gun!

TheCollector likes this.
  4. Whiten

Whiten Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Maybe worth mentioning that this model doesn't have the swarts/firing pin block safety

5. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Their older ones were black stainless. Or looked black stainless because of the finish. These are nice but the older finish really did it for me. Great deal on this though GLWS.. Was probably one of the best Kimbers I ever owned. Pro Version. Love the bull barrel..

6. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    Did I mention that it comes with its very own "unused" cable lock....... with 2 keys! :cigar:
    Bump

xerts1191 likes this.
  7. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Maybe it would help if you increased the precision of your asking price from 2 decimal places to 3.

8. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    The 2 decimal places are for negotiating a fair & equitable deal to both the buyer & seller.
    In addition to that... the number has personal significance tied to it.

9. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
  10. Les White

Les White Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Bump for the weekend. This is a great 1911 at a great price! GLWS

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted