Finally! First 2 STI Staccato C arrived.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by TheWichitaGunClub, Dec 20, 2018.

1. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016
    We have anxiously awaiting the arrival of these pistols and STI is behind in their promised release and production. I have been told less than 30 exist so far in the free world. Both of the 2 that arrived today were spoken for by fellow Addicts and are shipping on to them.

Just thought I would post a few pics of the actual guns and let you know that we were pleasantly surprised. Gun feels great in the hand and comes to up to a clear and fast sight picture. We of course did not get to test fire them but will wait for range reports from the lucky guys receiving these first 2.

Jess

IMG_20181220_104428.jpg IMG_20181220_104437.jpg IMG_20181220_104501.jpg IMG_20181220_104516.jpg

Attached Files:

2. TRRK Trading

TRRK Trading Well-Known Member Supporting Addict Sponsor

Oct 18, 2018
    Love it! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

3. Sgagator

Sgagator Member

Nov 28, 2016
  4. johnb62

johnb62 Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Thanks for posting these pics. I am picking mine up tomorrow!

TheWichitaGunClub likes this.
  5. Raven312

Raven312 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    They are such soft shooters and pics don't do them justice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. MHarvey

MHarvey Active Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Thanks for the teaser pics Jess. My FFL called today a little before 2 and advised that mine had just arrived at his shop. I’ll be picking it up Wednesday as he was closing at 2 and I had Christmas Eve plans that didn’t make it possible to go after this afternoon anyway. I’m anxious to shoot it side by side with my Wiley Clapp Colt CCO and see how they compare. Thanks again!

TheWichitaGunClub likes this.
  7. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016

Can’t wait to hear how she shoots. Had two more show up today and will be headed to their new owners on Wednesday.

Merry Christmas

8. indyal

indyal Member

Mar 18, 2013
    They look great. I am anxiously awaiting some real world range reports before I commit.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted