Firearm Negligence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earlsbud, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Earlsbud

Earlsbud Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 28, 2011
  2. proudpapa

proudpapa New Member

Oct 3, 2011
    The DEA agent and the dude in the man-dress are classics.

3. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    wow! had to save that to favorites. Ive probably seen all of those before but its kinda neat to have them all combined

4. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    Whole lot of stupid going on there... I always hate to see some dumbass give a gun to a new shooter or their girlfriend and laugh about the results :mad2:

In the first one with the kid, whatever happened from that? For some reason I am under the impression that the guy actually died. I could be wrong.

5. Earlsbud

Aug 28, 2011
    I don't know Chris. There was a "Daddy" at the Firing Line in Northridge Ca. several years ago that handed his .22 Mag to a child that had NO CLUE what was a cartoon and what was reality and was shot. I have had several friends over the years that had jokes played on them by a$$hole big brothers and cousins that ruined any chance of them enjoying shooting. " Here, put the butt of this 12 gauge up to your chest and pull both triggers. It don't kick at all!" Grrrrrrrrrr!

6. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Got Guns, Got Freedom Supporting Addict

Oct 20, 2011
  7. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    People are stupid. Some more than others.

8. Earlsbud

Aug 28, 2011
    Yes, Hokie I am. Please don't rub it in.

9. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    That is part of my problem with the videos and scenarios that you described.... Leaving guns accessible to children, people who know no better themselves taking others out to shoot, giving your girlfriend a big bore handgun to shoot when she cant hold the gun in first place, etc. I'm just dumbfounded by all of it and glad I was taught to respect firearms as a child. I guess some people need to learn the hard way and stay oblivious to standing in front of their girlfriend holding a loaded weapon with her finger on the trigger while trying to fish brass out of her bra.... It just makes all of us that know better look bad IMO.

Rant over...

10. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Mark, as far as you know...I am only half as dumb as I look. :der:

11. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Got Guns, Got Freedom Supporting Addict

Oct 20, 2011
  12. Earlsbud

Aug 28, 2011
    LOL!

EDIT: Laughing at Hokie, not the dad in the link.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  13. thecableguy

thecableguy I hate this addiction Supporting Addict

Aug 16, 2011
  14. Okie

Okie Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Very well said my friend:thumb:

15. Drgracin72

Drgracin72 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    I was out shooting one day after Christmas, and a dad had his two sons out there with their brand new 10/22s that they had gotten for Christmas. I sat up on the bench to their right. As they were shooting, I was being hit by their ejected .22 shells and didn't think a thing about it as they were having fun. I was sighting in my rifle when I noticed I could hear shooting, but I wasn't being hit by the ejected shells anymore. I stayed seated, but looked back and to my left, and noticed one of the kids about 5 yards behind the bench, shooting in between our 2 benches. He was missing me by less than 2 feet. I flat out freaked out and went off on them and then proceeded to packed my **** up and left. Scared the crap out of me.

16. Earlsbud

Aug 28, 2011
    You mean 'ol Christmas Grench! Poor babies were probably petrified. GOOD FOR YOU LOL! These are the same kids that later in life show up at your range with an AR and spray milk jugs full of water at 20' and leave the plastic for you to clean up. They become adults that can't hit a cow in the tit with a tin cup and are even more dangerous.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted