1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
In Therapy, no hope
1,342 Posts
Just WOW, very nice, thank you for sharing.

Reactions: ESP001

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
I really respect anyone who can take good pictures, I bought some hizooken Canon camera from my son inlaw cause he had to have some hyerzooken camera cause he works in Hollywood.
I was at a wedding and I had to ask my 9 year old niece how to put the darn thing on automatic so I could take pictures!

Reactions: ESP001

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
41 years behind the lens has taught me a few tricks. Shooting film is where the tricks are. Transferring that to digital has been an enlightening experience. Glad you enjoyed my post.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
41 years behind the lens has taught me a few tricks. Shooting film is where the tricks are. Transferring that to digital has been an enlightening experience. Glad you enjoyed my post.
Can I ask how you prep/clean the bluing to capture it so well?

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
4,855 Posts
Stunning!
Congrats of a fine looking gun!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeh I think it was one of the last he did with heirloom towards the end of last year
Very cool and, congratulations. Owning a Yost pistol puts you in a very small, but well respected club. I've been fortunate to have owned a few over the last 30 years. His new shop is awesome. He's already turning out amazing work there. I'll be doing a shoot with the first build completed in the new shop soon. I'll make sure to post a shot or two on this forum. FYI: There's an "Estate Sporting Limited" page on Facebook if you want to see more photos of this pistol and, many others. Thanks again for liking my post.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts