First trip to the range with my G19 after work done by Lou at Business End Customs!

Discussion in 'Range Trips & Reviews' started by 2001SportTJ, Dec 5, 2011.

1. 2001SportTJ

2001SportTJ 1911 Totin' Redneck!

Sep 17, 2011
    I got my G19 back from Lou late last week and I finally got a chance to take it to the range today. He did a trigger job(carry trigger), radius cut the front and rear of the slide and refinished it in burnt bronze. The trigger feels great and the reset is considerably shorter allowing way faster followup shots. I can not tell you how happy I am with the work that Lou did, the quality is top notch.

I also took my Kimber TLE II and my CAI AK74.

[​IMG]

Top Left- G19, 115gr WWB FMJ, 75 rounds, 20 yards. 6.5" Group.
    Top Right- Kimber TLE II, 230gr WWB FMJ, 50 rounds, 20 yards. 4" Group.
    Middle- G19, 147gr Speer Gold Dot HP, 30 rounds, 20 yards. 5" Group.
    Bottom Right- CAI AK74, 60gr Hornady V-MAX, 30 rounds, 25 yards. 2.5" Group.
    Bottom Left- CAI AK74, 60gr Hornady V-MAX, 25 rounds, 25 yards. 4.5" Group(I was adjusting my sights on this group).

This picture is of the middle target shooting the Speer Gold Dots. As you can see the bullseye is the size of a quarter.

[​IMG]

Here are a few pictures that Lou sent me of my G19.(Lou, if you have a problem with me posting the pictures you took let me know and I will remove them, I haven't gotten around to taking any of my own yet.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. Carolinaboy

Carolinaboy Aim Small Miss Small Supporting Addict

Sep 17, 2011
    Awesome!

Good Shooting!

3. lsbbigdog

lsbbigdog Smiffin' ain't easy Sponsor

Aug 21, 2011
    Nice shooting Jake! Glad you are happy with it.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted