1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your preference?

do you find a functionality difference between them or just aesthetics?

·
Administrator
8,150 Posts
But will add it has to have a rounded face of the trigger the ones that are cut square I do not like.. I think the Wilson flat trigger feels the best.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I like flat on modern pistols, moreso on guns with rails or edged aesthetics. Basically, most of the pistols I like to buy. I prefer the feel also.

But curved just looks better on classic designs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
I've installed them on both my CQBE's, they fit me better than the standard curved Trigger. I just finished putting one in my Staccato P yesterday, I posted the installation in the STI thread.
20210116_123727.jpg

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm interested in testing the difference in feel. Once I return to the States I'll definitely be trying one.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
If I was to buy a trigger it would be Harrison Med curved trigger

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have the 10-8 Performance flat triggers on both of my SAs and I like them better than the curved ones.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Flat trigger for me, given a choice. I don’t notice a big difference shooting but like the look and feel.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I’m a fan of flat triggers. I generally like the look and feel better. But, to be honest, only 2 of my 1911s are wearing flat triggers at the moment. I have 3 flat triggers on hand that I plan to install, I just have to decide who’s getting upgraded and get off my rear end and do it.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I shoot flat trigger better at speed. Doing drills and competition on the clock etc.
If I'm doing slow fire at the range it doesn't matter
Plus I enjoy the look of a flat trigger.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts