SOLD FN509 giveaway price

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nolawis, May 22, 2019.

1. nolawis

nolawis Blade Runner

Mar 31, 2016
    I am selling my FN509 pistol. It's a great shooter. Exactly 1100 rounds through it. Just breaking in. Added front fiber optic. I ran many of the rounds with a threaded barrel so the original factory barrel is like new. Small amount of holster wear, but as you can see from the photos, it is in great condition. Zero issues. So here's the deal. I no longer have the soft bag that it came with. I misplaced it and the extra magazine at my department range. So you get the pistol in excellent working condition with one FN OEM magazine and a generic hardshell case for $375.00 shipped to your FFL. I accept money orders, cashier's check, ChasePay and PP. Please ensure that your FFL accepts transfers from an individual. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me at 504-442-3684. I don't think you'll find a pistol of this quality at this price. Only selling because I bought the 509 Tactical. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Troutman27

Troutman27 Active Member

Feb 10, 2019
    That will probably not last long.

3. nolawis

nolawis Blade Runner

Mar 31, 2016
  4. nolawis

nolawis Blade Runner

Mar 31, 2016
    SOLD. Thanks!

Tried to change the title as stated in the rules but impossible on three different browsers.

Raven312 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted