Food thread. Post your meals boys!!

Discussion in 'Munchies' started by limbkiller, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Shout out to @AlchemyCustomWeaponry who sent the wife and I to a great place to eat today. Had the best Frog legs I've ever had today.. Absolutely awesome. Guy next to us got a Dagwood sandwich that had everything but the kitchen sink on it. Every bit of 18" high. Unreal.. Food was great, and plenty of it, service was great and the price was more than reasonable. 764E1379-FC99-428C-9CA3-F08040E33436.jpeg

Spokes, xerts1191, gps man and 7 others like this.
  2. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
    You thought I was pulling' your "leg" too.

Integrity Arms likes this.

3. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Yes I did lol, I thought when you said Lunch Box Cafe you were talking about your personal lunch box was the best food in town lmbo. If you hadn't of mentioned McDonalds then I might of took it serious haha.. Thanks again though, we will be going back there..

Spokes likes this.
  4. Wildcat Creeker

Wildcat Creeker Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    IMG_0837.jpg

Some days it's good to have meat and taters. I had already consumed the salad and a few bites of the potato and prime rib when I thought to take a pic. I have enough meat left over for another meal.

Spokes, Dub, Antechinus and 9 others like this.
  5. goodguywithagun

goodguywithagun Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 30, 2016
    Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_9051.jpg IMG_9050.jpg IMG_9049.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_9040.jpg Spent the week in the Lake George region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Spokes, Dub, gps man and 9 others like this.
  6. Lineman1982

Lineman1982 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2018
    xerts1191 likes this.
  7. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Liver and onions and some other goodies.

IMG_20200919_190535082.jpg

Spokes, Dub, gps man and 9 others like this.
  8. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Meat Ragu and some homemade focaccia bread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spokes, Dub, gps man and 10 others like this.
  9. Caspian

Caspian Chief Steward of Man Law

Sep 18, 2019
    Grilled skin on salmon fillet with teriyaki glaze on wild rice with bacon and artichoke stuffed Baby Bella mushrooms.

DSCN1372.JPG

Dub, gps man, Antechinus and 9 others like this.
  10. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Made some Thai food tonight. Tom Yum with shrimp from scratch. Made the broth from home grown lemon grass plants. From there made a Thai Beef and Basil with hot chilies, red bell pepper and Japanese Eggplant. I also grew the eggplant at the thai basil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dub, limbkiller, gps man and 8 others like this.
  11. Hunt5877

Hunt5877 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 27, 2019
    @WVsig. Wow!! that all looks delicious!

WVsig likes this.
  12. Hunt5877

Hunt5877 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 27, 2019
    @Integrity Arms I texted you earlier "Salt Trader" IMG_20200922_1650410.jpg , sorry Brother, you should have joined us! It was an invite to my Wife to meet me at one of our favorite Seafood / Bar joints....Texas Boil tonight, Andouille sausage, Shrimp, taters and corn after a dozen oysters this was treat best enjoyed with a few dirty vodka martinis. Cheers fellas!

Dub, xerts1191, limbkiller and 6 others like this.
  13. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I love some good seafood, but if I had to pick my absolute favorite of all time it would be Maryland style blue crab.. I got introduced to that stuff when I was 5 years old and by 11 I was sitting down once a year with family and having an Ive cold beer or two and 12-18 crab lol. I miss them most of anything I can't get here in Ohio. But, I plan on making a trip next season just to pick up a couple bushels to bring home.. lol

WVsig and Hunt5877 like this.
  14. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    We order them off the internet from a place in Crisfield MD. I grew up in MD and VA area around the bay and eating Chesapeake bay blue crabs is a summer ritual. We had these a few weekends ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dub, Jwp, livinthelife and 8 others like this.
  15. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Very nice

16. BBP

BBP Enabler Sponsor

Feb 1, 2014
    Now you've done it. Expect harassing from @tac45 . He's gonna want all your .

We had some a couple weeks ago too. They were good, but I think must have been out of TX or LA. I don't think they were local.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Integrity Arms, WVsig and gps man like this.
  17. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Yeah a friend of mine in the Knoxville, TN area who owns a seafood distribution gets them out of LA. A lot come from off the coast of NC too. If you grew up on the bay crabs you can taste the difference.

Integrity Arms likes this.
  18. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    There is just something about that old bay and mustard combo. I've had some tell me "Oh, their too much work for little return" I said not if you know how to pick em lol. My family a couple times a year would have crab feasts and we'd have picking contests for fun lol.

livinthelife, Hunt5877 and WVsig like this.
  19. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    You Sir , have obviously not been informed that a portion of all Md
    Blue crab purchases are to be packed in dry ice and be sent to me
    For taste testing :mad:
    You must send several dozen post haste or do not dip your feet in my Ocean again :android:
    It seems my dear friend @BBP is suffering from severe memory loss
    As he has failed to forward me his donation , ( the one stinky un refrigerated crab doesn’t count) cheap ******* :roflmaro:

Dub, gps man, livinthelife and 3 others like this.
  20. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Well the wife decided she was gonna take me out for dinner today for my birthday. But, she couldn't handle the whole bill so dad Ended up having to pay 2/3 of it Plus the tip to boot LOL I definitely would've been ahead if I went to Wendy's LMao.. Even though this was somewhat expensive it was very good and we ended up bringing about 4 pounds of food home. It was a Cajun boil with plenty of garlic on top. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have any blue crab I was going to bring some of it home and even thought about bringing home some alligator but when I picked up the bag of leftovers there really wasn't any sense in getting any more food LOL. The snow crab was a little soggy and the wife had to eat all the mussels But everything else was fantastic. 635A3483-2E7B-4231-8E02-586B6286A8B7.jpeg 34665323-3275-4069-9EDB-9A5E45CF262F.jpeg 7543C9F5-B886-4A19-9B0A-848575B382B2.jpeg

Spokes, Dub, Lineman1982 and 8 others like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted