63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tan Leather Handgun holster Revolver
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Tan
Finger Gun Firearm Pattern Nail
Bottle Plastic bottle Household supply
Tan Wallet Leather Packing materials Cardboard
Khaki Packing materials Shipping box Packaging and labeling Carton
I am reluctantly selling my Les Baer TRS 45 due to health issues. I have posted the pistol on here before but had a couple of people back out last minute so I thought I would try one more time before posting somewhere else. I would really like one of my 1911 addicts have this pistol since this is one of the nicest TRS pistols I have seen! I bought this from a dear friend that bought it new and I really don't know if he fired it very much at all. I have about 100 rounds with no issues thru it since I have owned it but having a hard time getting out to shot. I am asking $1,600.00 plus $50 shipping from the FFL to your FFL where the law allows. I paid much more for the pistol and feel this is more than a fair price for such a nice pistol. I called Les Baer with the serial number and they said the born on date is 2012 and I will be glad to give the serial number to check as well. I would like a USPS postal money order or PayPal family/friends unless you would like to pay the PayPal fee. I will throw in a sticky holster I bought to keep the pistol in while in my safe and also (2) Ed Brown mags. I have all the original paperwork/box that came with the pistol as you can see in the pictures. Please message me with any questions and thank you for you consideration.

·
Enthusiast
Predator II
124 Posts
I don't normally comment on FS ads, but these ads for Baer TRS guns-can't quit looking at them. I hope your health issues improve and if I wasn't fighting some that are keeping me from shooting for weeks or months, I would be giving in this time. It is too nice for the price. GLWS!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is this baer still available?
Is this baer still available?
Yes but I do have another addict that is waiting on funds from a pistol he sold but understands that if someone else is interested i will be selling it to the first person to actually commit. Anyone would be proud to have this one. Mint in my opinion! Thank you for your interest!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
View attachment 386707 View attachment 386709 View attachment 386711 View attachment 386713 View attachment 386715 View attachment 386717 I am reluctantly selling my Les Baer TRS 45 due to health issues. I have posted the pistol on here before but had a couple of people back out last minute so I thought I would try one more time before posting somewhere else. I would really like one of my 1911 addicts have this pistol since this is one of the nicest TRS pistols I have seen! I bought this from a dear friend that bought it new and I really don't know if he fired it very much at all. I have about 100 rounds with no issues thru it since I have owned it but having a hard time getting out to shot. I am asking $1,600.00 plus $50 shipping from the FFL to your FFL where the law allows. I paid much more for the pistol and feel this is more than a fair price for such a nice pistol. I called Les Baer with the serial number and they said the born on date is 2012 and I will be glad to give the serial number to check as well. I would like a USPS postal money order or PayPal family/friends unless you would like to pay the PayPal fee. I will throw in a sticky holster I bought to keep the pistol in while in my safe and also (2) Ed Brown mags. I have all the original paperwork/box that came with the pistol as you can see in the pictures. Please message me with any questions and thank you for you consideration.
SOLD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts