1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,249 Posts
Logan Fowler is the Owner of Fowler Industries. His dad is Mickey Fowler.
That may be, but I knew it wasn’t Mickey. So can’t claim Logan owned the Cup in the 70’s. Not sure Mickey wouldn’t have keeled over if someone placed a Glock in his hand.

Reactions: LawDawg77

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
That may be, but I knew it wasn’t Mickey. So can’t claim Logan owned the Cup in the 70’s. Not sure Mickey wouldn’t have keeled over if someone placed a Glock in his hand.
Logan placed very well in his Steel Challenge with a basic Glock. I have no doubt Mickey's shot Glocks. There were a lot of years if you sent Mickey pistols, he'd shoot them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
What are your thoughts on it? Any ties to Fowler Industries?
No ties and no first hand experience with this gun. Don’t think any normal folks have one in hand yet. I like some of the features at the price point, and was just hoping some secret squirrel ninja in here knew something more 🤘

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That looks sharp! What is your opinion?
I think if the function is close to the form it’s going to be a solid piece. Fowler Industries may be new to the 2011 game, but been in the Gun/Glock game a hot minute with solid reviews on parts to pistols over the years. I agree, it’s a sizeable amount to potentially be a Beta tester for a company dipping into new market. We shall see.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think if the function is close to the form it’s going to be a solid piece. Fowler Industries may be new to the 2011 game, but been in the Gun/Glock game a hot minute with solid reviews on parts to pistols over the years. I agree, it’s a sizeable amount to potentially be a Beta tester for a company dipping into new market. We shall see.
Thank you for your reply, I’m always willing to give the new guy a try… After a little research of course!…Let us know!!! I’m intrigued…

·
born in the wrong century
6,475 Posts
Reactions: Uncle Bob

·
6,475 Posts
Only other info I’ve found is on their Instagram and Facebook pages.

Understood.

I do neither.

Perhaps the 2011 crowd is different.....but many of the older gun guys seem to be like me in that we don't have much activity on Facebook and the like.

It's nice having a company website to refer to....even if it's minimalist...example: Les Baer's.

The pic you posted looks damn good, too. They'd do well to show the gun from all angles and with various trigger/sight/etc options.

As a new shooter of a Staccato P DPO.....I am envious of the thumb safety blending on that pistola you posted. 😡

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
It looks like a very compelling option with some well thought out features. Price wise it is actually less than I expected it to be. The Cheely grip alone makes it worth the $500 extra over a Triarc in my eyes. And good luck finding a STI/Staccato product with thumb safeties so well dehorned.

Personally I want to buy one of those magwells for my Erebus

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would definitely buy one, but they’re not gonna be available in California just like everything else LOL, so they will go for crazy money on the secondhand market. That being said I reached out to them a couple of times on social media which they almost don’t respond to at all. But I find this interesting some of their posts address consumers and say we’ve been backlogged with emails and we’re trying to get back to everyone, wow if you responded to people on social media and made general announcements on social media you’re 47,000 followers and all your customers could be informed about what’s going on. If they’re making excuses now what about when the gun starts having issues, will they be able to help them will they be able to help service them who knows, I haven’t seen a video of the gun firing at all how could I give someone $4000 no information sight unseen.

·
6,475 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I’ve been in communication with Jake at 1911 syndicate, and although I was unsuccessful in getting his take before the premier (I had to try 🙂), he did express a lot of excitement. Looking forward to seeing it live.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts