Free Float Anderson AR-15 and Ruger Mini-14 with scope for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RazorBurn, Aug 27, 2017.

1. RazorBurn

RazorBurn Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Trying to free up some funds for something else that has caught my eye.

I have for sale a brand new free floated Anderson AR-15. This upper has only been factory test fired. This is a complete factory built Palmetto State Armory Freedom cabine length 16 inch free floated upper on a Anderson lower that I built with a Palmetto State Armory Premium lower build kit. Barrel is nitrided 4150V chrome moly vanadium, M4 feed ramps, Keymod rail, and a Palmetto State Armory full auto chrome lined bolt carrier group. I'm asking $575.00 shipped and insured by Fed Ex ground. This item is for sale ONLY where it is legal to own and transfer in the lower 48 United States.

Picture at this link. ---> http://imgur.com/a/8vM9X

[​IMG]

Next up I have an excellent condition Ruger Mini-14 with a Nikon Pro Staff 3x9x40 scope with BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) recticle. I bought this rifle new, but lost the box when I moved to my current house six years ago. It comes with the factory five round magazine as shown. It is a later 580 series rifle with the redesigned more accurate tapered barrel. I put around 60 rounds through this rifle several years ago to zero it, and it's since been sitting in the back of the safe since. It has a bright shiny bore with excellent lands and grooves. I'm asking $750.00 shipped and insured by Fed Ex ground for it. This item is for sale ONLY where it is legal to own and transfer in the lower 48 United States.

I don't have a problem removing the scope, and selling it without the scope. If so I will leave the factory scope rings on it. I also have several (three or four) Ruger 20 round magazines, and one aftermarket 10 round magazine that can be sold additionally. If I remember right, at least two of the 20 rounders are "Law Enforcement Only" marked.

Pictures at this link. ---> http://imgur.com/a/wgisx

[​IMG]

I also have for sale a real nice 1942 BSA No 4 Mk 1 Enfield. It has a very nice bright bore, with strong lands and grooves. Best I can tell it has five grooves. It definitely has more than two. It passes headspace on my Okie no-go gauge. The bolt does not number match the receiver, and it is import marked at the end of the barrel. The magazine is included with the rifle too. Surplus Enfield magazines are getting harder to find at a reasonable price, and will set you back 50 or more bucks. I haven't had a chance to shoot this Enfield, but wouldn't hesitate to do so.

With that being said, of course all milsurp rifles should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before being shot.

I am asking $400.00 shipped and fully insured by Fed Ex Ground to the lower 48 United States to your 01 FFL or 03 C&R. Alaska or Hawaii add $25.00 for additional shipping and insurance. I will need a copy of the FFL for my C&R bound book.

Pictures at this link. ---> http://imgur.com/a/6LJRY

[​IMG]

These rifles will ship by Fed Ex ground to your FFL assuming they will accept a shipment from an individual who happens to have an 03 C&R (I know it doesn't apply). If your FFL won't accept shipment from a law abiding individual then find another FFL to do business with.

I will accept payment by DISCREET Pay Pal or by United States Postal money order only. If paying by Pay Pal goods and services 4% will be added to the sale price to cover the fees. No additional fees if paid as Pay Pal friends and family (gift). The first unconditional "I'll take it" by timestamp posted in this thread or by private message will own them.

If you have any questions please let me know. Private message is the quickest way for a response. You can check my feedback here, and on other forums such as the CMP, M4Carbine, and Gunboards.

I'm always looking for 1911's in trade. If you have something you think I would be interested in, just let me know. Prices are "Or Best Offer". Don't be afraid to make an offer.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Kip, crcornish and Dave Jessee like this.
  2. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Ruger Mini-14 is sold pending funds to wxl.

3. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    New Anderson Free Float AR-15 and wartime British 1942 BSA No 4 Mk 1 Enfield are still available. FFL and payment tracking information received from wxl.

All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

4. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    550.00 shipped for the Anderson AR-15, and $385.00 shipped for the BSA Enfield, or trade for Springfield Mil Spec or similar style M1911A1 pistol(s) or Glock 17(s) Gen 3 and back.

5. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Payment received on the Mini-14 and it will ship out tomorrow.

Still looking for a new home for the AR-15 and the British 303 Enfield. Feel free to make an offer on them.

6. wxl

wxl Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Looking forward, thanks

7. Army127

Army127 "Death Waits in the Dark"

May 15, 2015
    PM sent on Enfield

8. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    PM replied.

Also want to add that I have a like new Nikon Pro Staff 3x9x40 BDC recticle scope that I can install on the Anderson AR-15 for an additional $175.00 if desired.

9. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Still looking for these a new home ;)

10. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Last price drop on the Enfield. I'll let it go for $370.00 shipped. I'll be listing it on Gunbroker this coming weekend if it doesn't move on the forums.

Last price drop on the AR-15 to $530.00 shipped which is a great deal for a free floated AR. I won't trouble me at all to put it back in the safe for rainy day trade bait.

11. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Enfield sold locally today.

Anderson AR-15 is still available. I forgot to mention a couple of posts up that the Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 is mounted in Burris Xtreme X-High Quick Detach rings.

12. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Hump Day Bump! There's gotta be one more person out there who needs a solid AR-15. :D

Make me a reasonable offer!

13. RazorBurn

Sep 30, 2012
    Still looking to move this last rifle. I wouldn't mind trading this AR-15 for a Springfield Mil-Spec, Remington R1, or similar price range 1911. I'm also looking for a wartime production, numbers matching, non-import marked shooter grade P38. Doesn't have to be a beauty queen, just a solid shooter. I have no problem adding boot to a P38 deal.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted