Free Front Sight Training.

Discussion in 'Training' started by Capthobo, May 14, 2020.

1. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    Was listening to The Dana Loesh show the other day and heard a promo add for a “FREE”
    4 day course at Front Sight training facility near Las Vegas NV.
    I signed up right away to see what the deal (scam) was and was surprised to get signed up without a hitch. Says you can choose your dates with out penalty at any time.
    Any one else know anything about this place or the deal?

boatdoc, Mike Meints and isialk like this.
  2. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014

Dr. Ignatius Piazza, the famous chiropractor turned Scientologist operator operating operationally . . . . . .

You just signed up for endless spam and sales attempts, if history repeats itself.

BTW, what kind of "penalty" could there be on FREE?

Wait for it . . . . . .

upload_2020-5-14_15-26-56.png

This post was approved by Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Satan himself . . . . .

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Rick McC., Mickey D, FWoo45 and 6 others like this.

3. Dangerous Brian

Dangerous Brian Pigtails and butter please...

Dec 9, 2013
    Think "Time Share" style marketing.

FWoo45, B81, isialk and 1 other person like this.
  4. Capthobo

Nov 9, 2016
    Figured. If it looks toooooo good to be true!

isialk likes this.
  5. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014

Change your name, sand off your finger prints, get a new social security number, move to Venezuela . . . . . .

Rizzo, UBOATDOC, FWoo45 and 6 others like this.
  6. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    He tried to get me interested and sent me videos to review. I was appalled at bad weapons handling (muzzle discipline) and poor safety. You couldn't pay me to go there. Basically a place for mall ninjas.

7. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
  8. jfrey

jfrey Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 10, 2012
    Zoid, you are on top of this scam. Good for you and good info for the rest of us.

isialk and ZoidMeister like this.
  9. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    He's a scam artist. People should just save up and go to Gunsite. Not the same since Coopers days, but still very consistent in training

FWoo45, ZoidMeister and isialk like this.
  10. Capthobo

Nov 9, 2016
    Can’t wait for @Scaramouche to chime in. It’s about in his back yard in NV.

ZoidMeister and isialk like this.
  11. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    I initiated a simple inquiry to his organization nearly 15 or 20 years ago. It took forever to get off of his spam list. Fortunately, I used a "burner" e-mail account and no longer use that e-mail address. I keep a few of those on hand for exactly this type of contact. It's easy to set up several with Hotmail, Mail.com, etc. Use them, have them forwarded to your "real" e-mail account, and shut them down if you start getting crap crammed down your throat.

I remember using a software program called "MailWasher" a decade or two ago. It would create artificial "User does not exist" replies to whomever you wanted to stop sending you crap.

Ah, the good old days. Now you can just flag stuff with your ISP as spam to stop the onslaught.

BTW, he has not updated his online photos in over 15 years. I guarantee he don't look like that any longer.

isialk likes this.
  12. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017

Zoid it's the only reason I use Yahoo for "general" email I don't want on my serious accounts. Just toss it in the spam folder and it's good about catching spam, not not perfect. You do need to check what's going into spam from time to time.

FS also lists itself in Nevada. For the person that said "West Virginia" that's Peacemaker

ZoidMeister and isialk like this.
  13. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Zoid is right on the mark. When i got back into shooting a few years ago, and before I smartened up and joined this forum, I hit one of his clickbaits. Dr. Pinatceo grande spammed hell out of me for at least two years. Same old story with him, same old song and dance my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoidMeister likes this.
  14. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014

Maybe he could give Paul Liebenberg a few lessons in communications and business ethics?

Did I just say that . . . . . . ?

15. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Yes. Yes you did! Saaaay! Did we ever find out if he sent those folks their guns or whatever it was he was peddling? I can’t recall....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoidMeister likes this.
  16. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014

I saw a thread or two dated late 2019 / early 2020 with a gun. Not sure how many others have made it through.

Z

isialk likes this.
  17. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    I heard the commercial on the radio coming home today. Free 4 day $2000 course value free but hurry slots will fill fast! After the 1st day you will know more than 99% of gun owners. This was in the S.F Bay area on a conservative radio station(yes there are a FEW out here). 1 guy at work has gone to the place in Las Vegas. He won't say much about it. I think he's embarrassed. I smell a big sham.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  18. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    Capt.

Give us a report tomorrow on what you have heard from said organization . . . . .

Z

Capthobo likes this.
  19. Capthobo

Nov 9, 2016
    Yup. I also heard it on the Savage radio show 560 SFO as well as on the Dana show. He’s spending a lot on advertising.

ZoidMeister and HooDoo Man like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted