1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Wilson Combat Tactical Carry / Cabot Gran Torino / Cabot National Standard / Sig Sauer P229 Legion
21 Posts
Overall good place. A bit loud, could do with better sound coating, but very friendly staff and never a wait to get on range.

A friend of mine belongs to RTSP in Union, which from an interior perspective is superior all around, but has a huge drawback. Even as a member, since they are also open to public, you are subject to wait times and 1 hour intervals on range when busy. Negates all the other positives.

·
Registered
Wilson Combat Tactical Carry / Cabot Gran Torino / Cabot National Standard / Sig Sauer P229 Legion
21 Posts
Welcome from an escapee from NJ. Grew up Morris/Sussex county and escaped to PA in 2012.

it’s expensive being able to walk into any gun shop and buy a pistol in 10 minutes instead of 60-90 days with the permit to purchase BS in NJ.
Just checked my records. Applied for my permit online Sunday night September 1st, and got the “Please go to your local police station to pick FFL and pistol permit” up on Friday Sept 27th. Not sure where the 60-90 days delay was for you. Maybe delay was in your local town?

·
Premium Member
Springfield xd40, s&w 357 revolver, colt ar-15
31 Posts
I’m in little egg harbor. Live right down the road from “Shooters”. They are a gun store and hunting etc. also have an amazing indoor range and outdoor. Also an inside archery range. They have great prices on everything from clothing to the weapons.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m in little egg harbor. Live right down the road from “Shooters”. They are a gun store and hunting etc. also have an amazing indoor range and outdoor. Also an inside archery range. They have great prices on everything from clothing to the weapons.
Welcome Duramax 👍🏻

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I checked out their website, unsure if they do plinking. North jersey is definitely hard. I’ve heard good things about range 14 down at Fort Dix
I haven’t gone on to that portion of the range, but I do know that all I hear is the steel targets they have in the .22cal plinking section. Kind of like a lil amusement park of targets from what I remember.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts