1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Custom Pistolsmith
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This gun came to me as part of a trade. It was built in 1991 and may have been done by Wayne Bergquist in Naples Fl. I have talked to Wayne and he can not recall if it was done by him or someone else in the shop where he worked at the time. It is a carry comp gun with a Nowlin barrel in it. The slide and frame are Caspian and the gun is hard chromed.

It does have a few small scratches on it but overall looks like it was hardly used. The gun is in great shape in my opinion, especially considering the vintage. It would make a great addition to a vintage collection. I have not shot it personally but was told by the previous owner that it functioned fine when he was shooting standard 230g rounds out of it.

Price is $650.00 plus shipping to your FFL (was $1000.00). SOLD!

I accept PMO or Certified Check.

First "I'll take it" followed by receipt of funds gets it.

IMGP2618.jpg IMGP2619.jpg IMGP2620.jpg IMGP2621.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Joe, I'll give you a bump for this nice piece. I've looked at it several times I sure hope somebody hurries up and buys it because I don't need another 1911.
Bill

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hopefully for Joe, this sells quick. I'm hoping it sticks around long enough to acquire the funds as I really like this setup. If only layaway was an option:grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take as per our PM discussion. Your message box is full, BTW
Just picked this up today Joe. All I can say is wow... the pictures and description didn't do this gun justice. Absolutely gorgeous - I had 3 offers to buy it while I was picking it up. I can't wait to take it out.

Thanks again for an easy transaction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts