1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chambers Custom Owners Club
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Addicts I know this isn't exactly the proper forum for this rifle, but before I move along to 24hrCG or Long Range Hunter Forums, I figure Ill try here first.

My dad has always been a shotgun hunter, however he got an E Arthur Brown Custom along with several other rifles years ago... I don't think the guns has been fired more than a handful of times based on condition... certainly wasn't carried out in the field much-if ever.

I personally am not a hunter, and based on where I live, I doubt getting into game hunting will ever happen (sadly). Because of that, no real reason to hold onto this one... and since we are in/approaching deer season, this is probably the perfect time to put her up for sale (at my fathers request).

For sale is an E Arthur Brown (97D) custom single shot hunting rifle. This is a fine example of EAB's work. Its chambered in 375 Winchester... and will come with a set of Lee dies as for pressing your own ammo. The receiver shows no wear that I can see, and the wood is close to flawless. In one of the pictures, there looks to be a mark on the rear stock, it must be lighting as there are no major scratches present.

I think my dad paid just north of $1800 for this new back when he got it.

Asking price is $1325 shipped on her.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
they are neat and very accurate.
I have one in 6.5 BRM (30-30 case necked down to 6.5 ) EAB's wildcat for the 97.
GLWS

Reactions: cundiff5535

·
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need to move it... anyone?

·
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moved to GB, Mods, please close this down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts