close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Wilson Combat Open Gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Joe C, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    This is a used Wilson Combat .38 Super open gun. I took it on trade for something else from the original owner who said it wasn't shot much due to his advancing age. It shoots very well, as I have shot a couple of mags through it to test for function and nothing else.

After contacting Wilson to find out about the history of it I was told it must be an early one as they have not built these in many years (15). It has a very low serial number.

It is in very good shape except for missing one of the Wilson logos from the grips. Would make a great gun for a primary for someone starting out or just a good solid back up gun.

The gun also comes with a CR Speed holster, three Safari Land 2003 model 771 mag pouches attached to a large size Safari Land model 99 external belt with internal belt. There are also four mags with it that include one big stick with aluminum base and three 19 rounders with standard plastic bases. The mags do have the initials of the original owner on them but as you know this doesn't affect the performance. All four mags feed perfectly. The mags and holster rig alone are worth nearly $400.00!

Price is $1500.00 shipped to your FFL.

IMGP2460.jpg IMGP2461.jpg IMGP2462.jpg IMGP2463.jpg IMGP2464.jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    Bump, open to trades if someone has something interesting....heck, I'll even cut the disco cut into the slide if you want. :eyebrows:

3. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    Bump for a price drop to $1800.00...delivered!

4. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    Bump for a big price drop...

5. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Is he interested in selling the holster setup on the side - RH holster ...? PM me let me know thx

6. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
    Mythree, no sir I'd rather sell it all at once at this time but thank you for asking.

7. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Let me know if you change your mind ... -

8. Joe C

Sep 11, 2011
  9. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    You finally sold that antique!

Thread Status: