1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Kimber Custom Series I (pre Swartz safety) 5” .45ACP which was sent to Springfield Armory for a custom upgrade package consisting of the following:

30 LPI checkering on both the front strap and the mainspring housing

Full one piece blended magwell

Complete pistol refinish in brushed Hard Chrome

Comes with original Kimber case, three 8-round Chip McCormick Power Mags and stunning hand carved Burled Walnut grips by Penguin Custom. Also included is the work sheet / invoice from the SA custom shop.

Desirable early Series I model with beautiful custom upgrade package, showing minimal wear on the barrel, indicating it has not been fired much. Uncommonly attractive gun in flawless condition. $1295 $1,225 Now $1,175

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Should be a series one without the II mark, no Swartz.

Reactions: War Party

·
Super Moderator
13,460 Posts
This is a Kimber Custom Series I (pre Swartz safety) 5” .45ACP which was sent to Springfield Armory for a custom upgrade package consisting of the following:

30 LPI checkering on both the front strap and the mainspring housing

Full one piece blended magwell

Complete pistol refinish in brushed Hard Chrome

Comes with original Kimber case, three 8-round Chip McCormick Power Mags and stunning hand carved Burled Walnut grips by Penguin Custom. Also included is the work sheet / invoice from the SA custom shop.

Desirable early Series I model with beautiful custom upgrade package, showing minimal wear on the barrel, indicating it has not been fired much. Uncommonly attractive gun in flawless condition. $1295 Now $1,225

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s a stupid smokin deal!

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ok, let's sell this sucker. Price is now $1175.

C'mon folks, a Kimber Custom Series I in pristine condition, with 30 lpi checkering front and back, full one piece blended magwell and beautiful brushed hard chrome finish by the Springfield Custom Shop. With the receipt for the upgrades. Oh, and custom walnut grips. All for under twelve hundred bucks.

WP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts