1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 3 in gray with the P2 attachment system. I believe these are the “short” edition, and will accommodate basically any mag you can think of as well as multi tools and other things. Used but in excellent condition.

$50 shipped

Set of 2 black with 1.75” hard belt loop. Will fit basically any magazine as well as multi tools and other things. Used but in excellent condition.

$30 shipped

I accept PayPal friends and family (preferred), money order, or check (certified preferred. If it’s a personal check will have to wait for it to clear before shipping)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so what do the shorts take? Or i guess what works best with the shorts?
They still take basically any mag. I’ve used them for 1911 mags, Glock mags, and 2011 mags. No issues at all. The tall ones just have a bit more material on them, but the shorts work great and I prefer them because you can get a bit of a better grip on the mags when doing reloads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
After thinking about it after seeing a picture of both styles i think i would prefer the shorties for the exact reason you just stated! For competition or daily carry i want to be able to he ahold of the mag and not a bunch of material.

·
Registered
79 Posts
3 grays for me! :)

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black mag carriers are still available.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Always wanted to try these (or similar), but am I the only person who sees something getting caught in the paracord bottom and pulling the person? Looks like a good bit of material and a loop hanging down.

Sure, it can be cut, but then what? Just seeking someone to show me what I am missing. I know Murphy’s Law and I’d be THAT guy IT happened to lol

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Always wanted to try these (or similar), but am I the only person who sees something getting caught in the paracord bottom and pulling the person? Looks like a good bit of material and a loop hanging down.

Sure, it can be cut, but then what? Just seeking someone to show me what I am missing. I know Murphy’s Law and I’d be THAT guy IT happened to lol
I guess of course this could happen, but I have run these mag carriers a lot and see a lot of other people run them a lot, and I have never seen anything get caught in the paracord. Again, not saying it can't happen, but I've never seen or experienced it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts