1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aim Small Miss Small
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got my G19 yesterday. Had all the ammo and holster 3 weeks before I even ordered the gun

I had the shop Cerakote it in Coyote Tan. Gonna plan on changing the sights soon. Can't decide if I want night sights again or go with something else....

After Carrying a XD for over a year I'm glad to be carrying a GLOCK again. I love the fact that fully loaded with 15rds it weighs half of what the XD 45c did.

EDC: CBST, 147gr PDX1, Switch back from Benchmade Mini Griptillian & Kershaw Blur, all wrapped around with a CB Belt

·
Aim Small Miss Small
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decent, little disappointed how the muzzle area near the rail has held up.

3 days of carrying it in the CBST & it had a huge patch missing on the left side dust guard/ Rail

·
Aim Small Miss Small
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did they use ambient or thermal cure on the frame?
Don't know I was gonna ask them their procedure and asked you what you thought.

That is the only spot wearing quickly. X-Werks in AZ is the one that did the coating for STG

·
Smiffin' ain't easy
3,420 Posts
It will wear at some point but usually on sharp corners on the slide more than any other spot but usually not that fast that I have seen. I use the H series (thermal) on just about everything including plastic guns.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice!

I love the 19 but for whatever reason, I shoot the G26 better, so I've only kept my full-size and sub-compact Glocks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts