1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much of a Glock guy even though I have a Gen 4 G19 that's my main carry/bedside gun. The G44 (.22LR) seems like it would be a great training tool. Anyone have one? What do you think?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I was thinking of getting one, but saw some cracking issues with them, I don't think they are the same material as a regular Glock. While I like the concept, I'll wait a little longer, and wait for more reviews.

·
JMB fan
565 Posts
My son grabbed one. He loves Glocks. It's very light, the slide is polymer, with steel rails. He likes it because it has the same footprint as his G19, so all the holsters work. His 44 does not like Thunderbolts (which work perfectly in my Ruger Mark IV tactical). He switched to Mini mags and it has run 400-500 of those without a hiccup. After he gets up over 1,000, he's going to try the Thunderbolts again. See if it was a break in thing. Even so, he loves it.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
It's over priced IMO and the fact that the mags only hold 10 rounds is absurd. And like previously stated they have had a number of slide cracking issues. Just buy a conversation kit for your Glock 19. Tactical solution makes a nice one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts