1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Galco Combat Master Belt Holster... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00121X9ZY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Not much but here it is. Never carried or worn. Did have a gun stuck in it. I've got the shipping. First $70 donation gets it. Timestamp by post here or PM. If you want to do better than $70 I'll take that too. My social media is limited to this forum and toooos. Or whatever we're calling Fanatics. Someone please post this GoFundMe on arf or the hide or whatever.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
bump for a great cause!

Reactions: boatdoc

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know there's got to be a new guy out there that could use this. I haven't even put it on, discovered warbird and just got my carry permit approved yesterday so it's just sat. Price drop to $40 and I'll make up the rest. If no one wants this I'll just make another donation and throw it back in the holster drawer.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
I know there's got to be a new guy out there that could use this. I haven't even put it on, discovered warbird and just got my carry permit approved yesterday so it's just sat. Price drop to $40 and I'll make up the rest. If no one wants this I'll just make another donation and throw it back in the holster drawer.
nice gesture .kudos
congrats on getting your permit too

Reactions: 10mm Guy and FWoo45
1 - 10 of 10 Posts