1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good morning from Guntersville, Michael! I live about 10 minutes from a good outdoor range (400 yd rifle, 30yd handgun, shotgun range). And I haven't had a chance to use my membership there in about a year.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need to get together sometime. I love Guntersville, one of my favorite places to fish. My brother-in-law lives in Arab. He and I hve been fishing there for years.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Sounds good. A friend of mine owns Alabama Tactical in Arab...I don't get there to see him as much as I'd like.

I can't even begin to guess how many fish I've pulled out of this river, even though it's been years since I've done any serious lake fishing. It's one of the best bass lakes in the country, but since everybody has to fish the "Big G" at least once the lake is getting stressed. Whenever there's a big tourney I think the bass just surrender and jump straight in the livewell.

Big Spring Gun and Pistol Range is where I usually shoot. I especially like the golf cart....I can be disappointed with my aim much faster than if I had to walk to my targets:)

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
6,428 Posts
I dunno how I missed this post. Decatur here also.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Birmingham here. I'd enjoy shooting with any nearby Addicts.

Reactions: Mike Meints

·
Registered
606 Posts
Perdido (Baldwin county) here. Since I live in the sticks and a good range is not very close, I have a little range in the backyard.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Reactions: Mike Meints
1 - 20 of 20 Posts