1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gen 3 Glock 20 that has been sent to ATEi for their enhanced serration and RMR cut. While there, a full grip stippling job was completed as well. Will ship with 2 mags. $625 shipped without the RMR. Cash or credit (3% fee) accepted.
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Gun Product Firearm Trigger White
Blue Azure Electric blue Technology Gas
Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Boot Electric blue Synthetic rubber
Metal Rectangle Cable Silver Engineering
Blue Azure Grey Teal Carbon

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
I own Colt, Kimber, Ruger ... and a Glock 29 all in 10mm. With the stippling on this pistol, a already grand 10 is turned into perhaps one of the best 10mms out there considering firepower, durability, shoot-ability and field grade accuracy. Even if this is a 1911 forum, you're offering one of the best 10mms available.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
Any idea how long ago that was sent to Doug at ATEi?

1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any idea how long ago that was sent to Doug at ATEi?
A couple years but this was built for deer hunting so it hasn’t been shot much at all.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
A couple years but this was built for deer hunting so it hasn’t been shot much at all.
I'm just wondering on that stipple job. If you sent it in, do you know if SMB (Sweaty, Muddy Bloody) did the stipple? They did all of Doug's stipple work, but that was about 5 or so years ago.

1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just wondering on that stipple job. If you sent it in, do you know if SMB (Sweaty, Muddy Bloody) did the stipple? They did all of Doug's stipple work, but that was about 5 or so years ago.
Yes, this stippling was done by SMB and not Great Lakes

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
Yes, this stippling was done by SMB and not Great Lakes
Then this is some crackhead low pricing. Chad stopped doing stipple work I think around 2015 and his stuff is really sought after. Someone is getting an incredible deal here.

Reactions: Chicken Dinner Arms
1 - 7 of 7 Posts