1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title states, for sale is this beauty with only 500 flawless rounds down the pipe. This gun has been excellent, but I’m trying to focus on single stack carry guns for now, so this one needs a new home. Comes with everything you would receive from STI if you bought it new. 2 mags - (1) 20 rounder and (1) 17 rounder. All the optic mounting accessories you need to mount an RMR, Holosun, or I believe a Leupold DPP. Green fiber optic front suppressor height sight. Full ionbond everything. The ONLY flaws I can find from use are pictured and are a small scratch on the slide near the front sight and a few scuffs on the magwell.

Edit to add: just went back through my notes and realized I did have a couple of malfunctions with one 20 round mag that is not being sold with this gun anyway. This is the only mag I experienced a malf with and it also happened in my NH double stack, which has also been flawless for something like 9000 rounds, except with that one mag (again, not a mag being sold with this gun). Just wanted to add that for full disclosure.

This will also come with a Holosun 507c mounted and an OWB holster from Tier 1 Concealed with Safariland mounting fork. Please note that the holster is for use with the gun WITH Surefire X300 mounted (light not included). The holster will only work with this pistol WITH that specific light mounted.

This will also come with a Blackpoint Tactical IWB holster that accommodates the STI AND Surefire X300. Another $100 or so value.

$2500 shipped. If you don’t want the Holosun, $2350 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. This will also come with a Blackpoint Tactical IWB holster that accommodates the STI AND Surefire X300. Another $100 or so value.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Still for sale.

·
Registered