Georgia arms 9mm

Discussion in 'Caliber Talk: Ammunition, Reloading, and Shooting ' started by FredZ, Nov 18, 2018.

1. FredZ

FredZ Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 7, 2017
    Does anyone currently use ammo made by Georgia Arms. It’s reload . Shot some 45 today and liked it. Interested in the 9mm . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButchA and colrhino like this.
  2. budroe

budroe Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2014
    I've shot a lot of their 9mm and .45 acp. Most all my .44 special, .44 mag and .45 Colt comes from Georgia Arms. You can buy new loaded ammo or reloads from them. Always been accurate and clean for me. I probably order 400-500 rounds from them 4-5 times a year.

ButchA and colrhino like this.

3. BR549er

BR549er Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Not an expert by any means. That said, Georgia Arms 9MM is the only reman I ever trust. Shot gobs of it with no problems.

ButchA likes this.
  4. Dangerous Brian

Dangerous Brian Pigtails and butter please...

Dec 9, 2013
  5. 2sharp2

2sharp2 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    Been using GA ammo for several years now. Sad and hopefully funny story. My best friend lived in the little town where the plant is located Villa Rica GA. Sadly earlier this year cancer took my bff. Several years ago I took several pistols to his farm for us to shoot but we needed ammo he said no problem, we hop in the truck and head to town. Well he pulls into a combo car wash/fast lube place. I said: why we stopping here and he said they sell ammo in here, I said no freakin way, sure enough inside they had two large glass cases full of bags of ammo. After that he showed me where the factory is located and they sell to the public. Been buying it ever since. They prices are not always the lowest and the car wash has limited selections. I love the "Canned Heat" deals cause you get ammo and a G.I. ammo can. Never had any problems with any caliber and it is pretty clean shooting. .45acp, .44mag, (.44spl hard to find), 9mm, .38/.357mag, .223/5.56, .308. that's what I've been using.

ButchA, FredZ and BR549er like this.
  6. FredZ

FredZ Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 7, 2017
    Wash Lube Ammo. What’s not to like. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButchA and 2sharp2 like this.
  7. 2sharp2

2sharp2 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    Lol, I know right. Hey honey, i'm going to get the oil changed and buy some ammo. Only in Georgia.

ButchA likes this.
  8. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    I used to order their stuff quite often, specifically their 10mm ammo for range time. Never had a problem with any caliber they offer.

ButchA likes this.
  9. Jorge Gonzalez

Jorge Gonzalez Active Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I usually shoot the .45 and have not had an issue with any of it. maybe 1000 rounds so far?

10. ButchA

ButchA Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2016
    I agree with all the others... Georgia Arms ammo is the sh**!!! :D

Their stuff is actually VERY high quality reloads, top quality assurance, 100% full customer service, etc... I would put their ammo up against WWB, Federal, S&B, and all rest of the ammo from the big box stores. Never ever had a problem with any of their ammo! Everything feeds, cycles, ejects, as smooth as butter!

Check this out... Not to act all goofy or anything, but this is ME we're talking about, okay? :p
    This was my Rock Island 1911 .45 ACP and Georgia Arms 230gr FMJ rounds that I bought at a gun show in town a while back:
    [​IMG]

FredZ likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted