1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first nice chest, I finally got a Gerstner! I’ve always wanted one and I thank member @Slapshot for helping with the buying process. I also chatted with @Cop_Out as he recently got one too. I really wanted a USA made model, and I’m glad I held off and purchased this one. Nothing wrong with the international series, but I wanted an American made.

The model is a 2610 in Walnut with nickel hardware, classic combo. It’s absolutely beautiful, more so than I thought. The wood, the hardware, the way the drawers slide, absolute first class.

Again, I’m so thankful for Slapshot. The man runs a nice business and is a Gerstner dealer. He took care of me and I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you very very much sir.

This will be a center piece in my office and I will use it for my grips, knives, watches, coins, etc.

Pics fellas:

Wood Chest of drawers Drawer Hardwood White
Ammunition Gun accessory Revolver Still life photography Trigger
Brown Text Font Logo Tan
Wood Brown Hardwood Wood stain Tan
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Tan Varnish

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Looks great @Mtek! Congrats, very nice buy.

Sooner or later I’m going to have to get something similar for my grips instead of the stacks of little white boxes on my workbench...

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
5,017 Posts
That’s a fine piece to put a screwdriver in.
I want one.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That’s a fine piece to put a screwdriver in.
I want one.
I ordered a set of nice new set Grace USA screwdrivers to fit into this. I’m getting new punches too lol. Most of it will just store my nice small stuff though.

My multi tool China made thingy before:

Hardwood Wood stain

After:

Product Brown Wood Liquid Tan

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
You have very good taste Sir. I have the exact same box. I’m glad you’re happy with it and I’m always happy when they get there in one piece.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have very good taste Sir. I have the exact same box. I’m glad you’re happy with it and I’m always happy when they get there in one piece.
I sent you a PM, you deserve it. What bottling do you prefer, a 15yr Scotch or a Blantons Bourbon? A bottle is coming your way Bill.

Glass bottle Bottle Alcohol Drink Alcoholic beverage

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I love Blanton’s and it’s really hard to come by in Ohio. I knew you had good taste!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts