1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok folks....I'm culling the stable. This Glock 35 Gen 3 was my first USPSA Limited gun and got me to Limited Class "C" then "B". Over the years it has been modified and it is currently set up for shooting USPSA Limited and I also have a complete OPEN .40s&w upper I built to swap on for OPEN Class.....

What is in the package?

- The Glock 35 with upgrades
- 11 Glock OEM magazines - 8 with Arredondo +5 extensions and 1 with with a Taylor +10 extension
- The Glock 35 OPEN Upper

What upgrades does the Glock 35 have?:
- Warren Sevigny Fiber Optic Sight set
- Lone Wolf Barrel
- Original OEM barrel (low rounds)
- Stipple job, finger grooves removed, undercut of trigger guard (all done by me)
- Glocktriggers.com - "The Edge" trigger with ZEV competition spring pack - at the bottom of the trigger shoe it measures 2.75#'s and at the mid-shoe it measures 3#'s - AWESOME TRIGGER!!!
- Vanek Trigger set (had this before "The Edge" - great trigger, but like the EDGE better)
- Dawson ICE Magwell with plastic inserts
- Frame Cerakoted Green to offset the Black slide (done by me...was going for the old school Wilson CQB look)

What is in the Glock 35 OPEN upper?:
- Glock OEM 22 Slide & internals
- CMORE STS 8moa mini red-dot
- Lone Wolf Threaded barrel
- Carver Custom 3-port compensator
- JP Enterprises slide racker

The OPEN Upper was only shot about 4 times for a grand total of about 300 rounds.....

All in I probably have about $1686 for the G35 & upgrades, PLUS another $950 for the OPEN Upper for a total of about $2635....

PRICE DROP to: $1600 OBO.

I'd be open to trades of equal value: 1911 Commander in .45 or 9mm, Beretta LTT Elite, CZ's

PM if you have any questions or need additional pictures.
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Metal Grey Rectangle Everyday carry Silver
Gun Product Firearm Trigger White
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Air gun
Black Grey Composite material Metal Material property
Writing implement Stationery Office supplies Silver Blade
Finger Electronic device Technology Colorfulness Teal
Material property Stationery Office equipment Writing implement Carbon

Reactions: Jollyroger1

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...price drop to $1600...I know this is a 1911 forum, but this set up is pretty much 2 guns in one and would be a great platform for someone shooting USPSA Limited, Limited-10, Open and GSSF...

Reactions: Jollyroger1

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Very nice stipple work! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice stipple work! ;)
Thanks bro! Was actually my first one! LOL....practiced a bit on some spare polymer mags first, though....

It's a great shooter....groups as well as my 1911's, super light trigger (for a Glock), and reliable (as always)....I've just moved away from Glocks and back into 1911's and 2011's....(although I still have a G19 for off-duty carry....for now, LOL).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts