1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
just one more
656 Posts
Any chance Glock will get their stuff together and offer a higher cap mag for this?
I'd be curious to know as well, but highly doubt it. 22 is generally super finicky and feeds better from single stacks. Glock doesn't changes this up very often, wonder what the aftermarket might provide.

·
Registered
610 Posts
(770) 432-1202
I just called them and told Mike at Glock that it is the dumbest thing they've ever done. He laughed and said it was above his pay grade. I asked for the customer comment box that goes up to the exec's.
He did say that the exec's are well aware of the comments and based on Glocks history he would "imagine " that there would be a high cap offering in the future.

As much as I want to buy this gun right now, I'm going to wait for that offering. Great price and GLWS!!

·
just one more
656 Posts
A pretty good price really. I spent close to that putting together an advantage arms slide and dedicated lower. If this was available years ago I'd have done it.

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,201 Posts
I'd be curious to know as well, but highly doubt it. 22 is generally super finicky and feeds better from single stacks. Glock doesn't changes this up very often, wonder what the aftermarket might provide.
I'm inclined to agree with this. I've been told the large rim to brass size causes feeding issues unless you get pretty technical with the magazine shape. The large rim causes the rounds to become cockeyed as they stack. KelTec is the only manufacturer that comes to mind that sorta figured it out for pistols. Aside from that, your high cap mags are usually for rifles and they are still just long ass single stacks. I'm just going off my 10/22 and 15-22.
Still, I think this is a great trainer for anyone who carries a G19. Might pick one up for my wife so she can train and doing mag changes is not a bad thing for her.

Reactions: TRRK Trading
1,145 Posts
Sold, pending funds. That took less then 90 minutes. Why don’t my 1911’s and 2011’s sell this fast?
Because you had that listed cheap AF! I even thought about buying it lol

Reactions: TRRK Trading

·
SHEEPLE HERDER
1,654 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts