Golfing on a Windy day.

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Mike Meints, May 3, 2019.

1. Mike Meints

Mike Meints Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Three couples go on a golf outing. They were Swedish, Irish and Scottish. The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

'Good God, woman! Why on earth aren't you wearing any skivees?' Olaf demanded.
    'Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies.

'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?'
    She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scottsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?'
    She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.'

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love o' decency, here's a comb.....Tidy yerself up a bit.'

AZPhil, dstallguy, xerts1191 and 9 others like this.
  2. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011

3. mikemac

mikemac Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Apr 22, 2017
    As always GREAT stuff. Thanks Mike

Steve Owens and Mike Meints like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted