1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Never Forget
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright AR fans....as everyone knows, or should know, Knights is the go to in innovation when it comes to the AR pattern rifle. In my opinion they are at the top. Their CQB uppers are straight sick. So, if you like KAC you will like this.

This particular one looks like any new in box KAC upper does, but we'll call it LNIB. I bought it on the secondary market and I don't believe it has been used other than the test fire that is done. Thanks for looking and enjoy.

USPS money order or cashier's check. I will ship USPS priority mail. It is your responsibility to know laws in your state.

$1880 Shipped
Subtract $200 Without Sights

Screenshot_20200225-115623_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115631_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115641_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115648_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115657_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115707_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-115728_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
695 Posts
Oh boy, oh boy. I just love my SR-15 I got from you, my favorite rifle I have and I'd love to buy this and make an SBR, but I'm not sure I can go through that whole NFA thing again.

Good luck with your sale, just know I'd love to buy this from you....maybe I'll think on it.

·
Never Forget
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh boy, oh boy. I just love my SR-15 I got from you, my favorite rifle I have and I'd love to buy this and make an SBR, but I'm not sure I can go through that whole NFA thing again.

Good luck with your sale, just know I'd love to buy this from you....maybe I'll think on it.
PM me and we'll work something out. I don't plan on keeping it long.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I love mine! A little back story on these never released to the public SR-16 uppers. These were test uppers for the US Secret Service. A limited number were released to the public with “Commercial” lasered on the underside of the upper to identify that they are not stolen government property. GLWS!

·
Never Forget
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love mine! A little back story on these never released to the public SR-16 uppers. These were test uppers for the US Secret Service. A limited number were released to the public with “Commercial” lasered on the underside of the upper to identify that they are not stolen government property. GLWS!
Owning two would be good for your peace of mind.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,881 Posts
Reactions: Raylan Givens

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very nice upper. I have an SR25 and know KAC is of top quality. Unfortunately I would have to stretch the barrel 5"s, delete the FH, and exterminate the threads on the barrel to meet the state's princess of approval.
GLWS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts