In the news Good short article...

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Dallas Knight, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    john_anch_ak likes this.
  2. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    So many men/women have served in the military and given their lives so ignorant morons like Alexandria Kotex get the chance to destroy the good ol' USA. Her, and all of the dumb a$$es that voted for her and others just like her haven't got a clue. Stupid people do stupid things, and this ding dong is one of the dumbest. She even beats another moron known as Pelosi who is also doing her best to destroy this country.
    We will defend this country against all threats, both foreign and DOMESTIC.

3. Oldgunner

Oldgunner Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2018
    To quote Ronald Reagan: "It's not what liberals know that's a problem, it's what they know that isn't so." It still applies.

4. Dallas Knight

Jun 22, 2015
    John, you hit a key note as far as I’m concerned. And it remains such a great mental hurdle for me that I just can’t get my mind around it (and is really rather depressing if I dwell on it, any length of time): Who ARE these voters that put these ill-informed, low IQ politicians in office?

5. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    The one that readily comes to mind and is quickly forgotten as irrelevant by the DBM is voter rolls, or rather the left's herculean attempts every time a movement or referendum comes up to update them. 1000's of names in predominately blue districts are in graveyards and still vote each election cycle. Now how they get warm bodies to assume these identities I have no idea, but a busload of paid volunteers getting off a bus after passing an insider with two boxes of fake IDs one for Male and one for female wouldn't surprise me a bit.

6. Dallas Knight

Jun 22, 2015
    I call into question this whole concept of ‘universal suffrage’ (i.e., “one person, one vote” idea). I know in today’s world, that almost sounds “unAmerican”... but the truth of the matter is, in America’s earliest days, voters had to have ‘some skin in the game’ in order to vote. They had to own a business or real estate or be vested in the success of society in some tangible fashion. In our modern ‘welfare state’ there is no underlying support or concern for society’s long term health. I’m just not sure we’ve got it figured out correctly...

C_Hallbert and BenchMonkey like this.
  7. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I concur with your conclusion.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk