Good source for 9mm Largo?

Discussion in 'Caliber Talk: Ammunition, Reloading, and Shooting ' started by ZoidMeister, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    I wanted to pick up a few boxes, but cannot seem to find a reliable source. Anyone know of a seller that is not as visible as the big guys on the net?

2. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    This is the ammo for an Astra?
    Rather uncommon ammo, get it where you can.

3. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    My local dealer used to have some, pm me your number, I'll check with them today. If they have some ill call ya

4. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    Will do. For my vintage Llama's.

5. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
  6. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    The selway armory is only a few miles from my place, if I can help let me know. They are reliable and trustworthy if that makes your decision easier, Zoid

ZoidMeister likes this.
  7. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    I think I've ordered from them before, but last I looked they were out of stock. I'll check again.

These are a little pricey. I know, an "obsolete" ammo. It would be nice to find another less costly source, if someone knows of one.

These old Llama's do well with .38 Super as well. I would be very interested in finding some non-+P .38 Super or some .38 ACP to try out with them. There is a considerable difference between the 9mm Largo and a standard .38 Super in observed recoil.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted