1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Great to be here. Some of you know me as "jedi573" from a few other message boards.

Dave (drcfirearms) suggested I join up here; looks like a great site, and quite the impressive list of members from what I can see. Looks like I'll be in good company. :smilie:

I carry a Glock on- and off-duty (don't hold it against me!), but recently picked up a Guncrafter Industries "No Name" 1911 from Dave. It's a good shooter so far; I plan to put a few thousand rounds through it before I post up a proper review.

Looking forward to some great 1911 discussions.

Thanks,

Andy

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
Glad to see you made it, Andy.....Looking forward to the range report on the NN.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Welcome. I can tell you are a gentleman of discerning taste. My No Name is my favorite 1911.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just joined this new and interesting forum.
Jess Christensen

·
I hate this addiction
569 Posts
Hey all,

Great to be here. Some of you know me as "jedi573" from a few other message boards.

Dave (drcfirearms) suggested I join up here; looks like a great site, and quite the impressive list of members from what I can see. Looks like I'll be in good company. :smilie:

I carry a Glock on- and off-duty (don't hold it against me!), but recently picked up a Guncrafter Industries "No Name" 1911 from Dave. It's a good shooter so far; I plan to put a few thousand rounds through it before I post up a proper review.

Thanks,

Andy
Hi Guys,
Just joined this new and interesting forum.
Jess Christensen
Welcome aboard guys.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks,

Andy
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts