1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a beautiful set of Mammoth cross-cut grips from SK Grips. They are full size with a flat bottom & no ambi safety cut.
I paid a premium for them because of the color, not too many Aqua blue or Turquoise colored grips. Also, they are 'carbon fiber' backed for extra strength! They have been mounted for pictures but never fired with. Also they are gorgeous on any firearm!

Asking $475.00 shipped

Payments accepted: - I accept PayPal (discreet) - Personal Checks - USPS Money Orders.
1. PayPal - you must type in & select "SENDING TO A FRIEND" - No charges to me - No notes in the memo box!
2. Personal Checks may take 10-12 working days to clear
3. USPS Money Orders clear in 1 to 2 working days

Shipping: - Item ships when funds clear!
1. Shipping is by USPS if shipped flat-rate or otherwise by UPS.
2. Shipped without insurance. If you want insurance, add $1.25 per $100 (round up to the nearest $100.00) (when I get emailed confirmation of delivery, it belongs to you then!) Thank you!

NOTE - Being semi disabled with my back & legs I have to take pain meds & lay down when I have pain. Due to this, I'm often away from my computer but will reply to all messages & emails when I get back on-line. Thank you for understanding & your patience!

BCD 45 - Jim D.
PM or email me at: [email protected]

Rectangle Art Font Jewellery Body jewelry
Product Rectangle Mobile phone Art Communication Device
Rectangle Sculpture Mobile phone Font Art
Drinkware Product Font Art Artifact
Gadget Rectangle Font Electronic device Communication Device

·
Your ad goes here for $20/month or $200/year
656 Posts
The grip on the right.. can you post a closer pic of the top half, focused more so on the screw hole and the area to the right of the screw hole?

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
In the market for a set like this. Both grips appear to be cracked from the top screw hole towards the rear and possibly the lower screw on the right panel? I assume that this is just an issue with the pics/dog hair as the seller is a fine addict and Scott is a phenomenal grip maker who wouldn’t let cracked grips out of his shop. I have two sets of SK ivories that are not reinforced like these, that I shoot with regularly. Some better pics would be appreciated and if we can work out a deal, I’d be stoked. Beautiful scales.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@dnuggett - @FWoo45 - To both of you, yes I'll be glad to post pics tomorrow at different angles.

I don't think there is any cracks but I'll look very good tomorrow.

NOTE - If either of you buy them & you see something that you don't like, PLEASE
RETURN THEM FOR A 100% REFUND OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE, with-in a 4-7 day
time frame!

Thanks guys!!!

BCD 45 - Jim D.

Reactions: FWoo45

·
SKGRIPS.COM
1,542 Posts
@dnuggett - @FWoo45 - To both of you, yes I'll be glad to post pics tomorrow at different angles.

I don't think there is any cracks but I'll look very good tomorrow.

NOTE - If either of you buy them & you see something that you don't like, PLEASE
RETURN THEM FOR A 100% REFUND OF THE ORIGINAL PRICE, with-in a 4-7 day
time frame!

Thanks guys!!!

BCD 45 - Jim D.
There are always superficial lines in crosscut ivory, no cracks on this set. They can crack if you over tighten the screw, but that’s not the case with Jim and this set. If for some reason unbeknownst to me, there was an issue, I’d repair it at no charge for Jim. Rest easy and buy this set of you like them.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
9,469 Posts
I can't believe these haven't been bought yet. These would be absolutely stunning on SS.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@dnuggett - @FWoo45 - I would like to apologize to both of you gentlemen for the broken promise about the pictures & for the super late reply! I'm so very sorry.

I had spinal surgery on Aug 1st & was doing fine for 5-6 days then I had a week relapse! Not only that but my wife had to go into the hospital with her COPD issues.

So my friends, I truly apologize! I did wind up taking a dozen close up pictures but upon inspection, I saw several places that may be possible cracks. So upon finding this, I've decided to withdraw these grips & send them to Scott at SK Grips for a professional opinion & inspection!

Thank you fine addicts for understanding & I thank you!

BCD 45 - Jim D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts