1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks good and seems to work, but haven't fired it yet. 220.00 plus tax. But I swapped my Ruger SR-22 for it and and about 200 rounds of 45 ammo. Feel like I did ok, I just never liked the SR-22. The trigger feels mushy and it has the magazine trigger block if the mags not inserted. Plus it only liked Hi-Vel loads. I got a ton of winchester white box 500 round bricks from back in the day and I'm sure it will eat those. It's got fixed sights and a 4 5/8 inch barrel and hopefully it will shoot were I point it. basically it's just a plinker. So when I shoot it I'll comment on it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Picked up a couple of them a while back. Took me two months to get two of them. Haven't shot mine either but for the price the workmanship looks fairly good. Ruger never has made junk in any firearm they have ever produced so I have good expectations for these revolvers. Figured my grandsons will enjoy them some day.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ruger single six's are nice, I have one from back in 1975. Paid whopping $95.00 for it. Today at $600.00 sort of prices them out of several markets. The new Wrangler puts them in a better market to compete with less expensive pistols. I'll take the new Wrangler over the Roughrider any day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.