1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My wife says I have to many 1911's. However in the last 6 weeks we have gotten her a Ruger SR 9 and then a Sig 239 SAS II in 9. Hmmm

Well just spoke to her she now say's that for my B-Day next week she picked me up an Ed Brown would not tell me which one. So now I understand why she said that last night. If it's the Special Forces that I have been lusting after I will feel very badly.

Hell no I do feel like *****. I think I might of made a true a** out of myself lastnight.

·
NRA member
2,590 Posts
Too many 1911's?:der:

Edit : nice looking blaster. Throw a light on that sucker.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I've been pondering the idea of a TRP Operator, if you do want to get rid of it, shoot me a private message and maybe we can work something out!

·
Banned
47 Posts
:rofl2:

I do not think you should get rid of your girl if she buys you nice guns...but I would keep the TRP.
just think how many 1911's you can have without one, women are expensive no way around that, take it from a 3 time vet. I'm not a woman hater, I like them around for about thirty minutes then she's gotta goooo, women don't take off their shoes in my house!

·
Banned
47 Posts
I wouldn't get rid of a wife that buys me 1911s for birthdays...:thumb:
I would, just think about the diamond you have to return to her on her birthday, about 2-3 Baers worth.

ok I'm done knocking wives, not all wives are bad just 99.4% of them, :lol::biggrin1:seriously, I'm done knocking wives, I don't need enemies so new to this forum. I kind of like this place. It's JMO anyways.

OP, congrats

·
-this space for rent-
2,820 Posts
Keep it...they are great!!

Just gonna have to buy her something shiny

1 - 20 of 24 Posts