1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I’m just here for the 1911’s
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I ordered 30 boxes of Fiochi 9mm for $9.19 a box. I shoot regularly and wanted to stock up before the doomsday preppers bought it all. So today I get an email from Grabagun cancelling my order, citing “Your order has been cancelled due to past interactions. ...based on your past actions we would prefer not to continue the relationship.” Wtf?...

So I look at the site and they jacked the price of each box to $13.99. The real reason for cancelling my order was to price gouge. I’ve ordered from them plenty of times, very recently in fact with no bad interactions. I will be forever boycotting this awful business. Rant over.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,044 Posts
Last night I ordered 30 boxes of Fiochi 9mm for $9.19 a box. I shoot regularly and wanted to stock up before the doomsday preppers bought it all. So today I get an email from Grabagun cancelling my order, citing “Your order has been cancelled due to past interactions. ...based on your past actions we would prefer not to continue the relationship.” Wtf?...

So I look at the site and they jacked the price of each box to $13.99. The real reason for cancelling my order was to price gouge. I’ve ordered from them plenty of times, very recently in fact with no bad interactions. I will be forever boycotting this awful business. Rant over.
Yeah.
A while back I ordered some of the exact same ammo.
At first the order went through, then I got an email that said they
had cancelled my order because they won't ship ammo to ILLINOIS.
Needless to say, I haven't ordered anything from them since.

·
Registered
125 Posts
LOL. Join the club.
I complained about the charged price of a gun that hadn't shipped yet. It dropped enough that I called and asked for the current price since they hadn't shipped. They said no way so I got a bit cranky with the sales person. The order did ship. A few weeks later I went to purchase another item and got the same message you did. They must not have much of a PR group.
I don't miss them as an option to purchase a new gun. One and done.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Yeah.
A while back I ordered some of the exact same ammo.
At first the order went through, then I got an email that said they
had cancelled my order because they won't ship ammo to ILLINOIS.
Needless to say, I haven't ordered anything from them since.
As a fellow prisoner of Illinois I have been very happy ordering from Outdoors Limited and Targetsportsusa. Thanks for the heads up, I will be unsubscribing from their flyer.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I had one experience with them, I did the Grab-a-quote from they, sold me a Sig M-17 for $504 delivered. It came with 3-21 round magazines. Best price any where else was over $100 more, plus only 2-17 round magazines. I would probably use them again until they try to screw me like they did to you guys. I reload so I don't buy ammo so I've never experienced this ammo price hike thing.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Wow, I've bought a few firearms through them and never had any problems but that would pi$$ me off as well. I never heard of a company cancelling your order and then asking not to do any more business with them. Weird. Bet that business model is not taught in college.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,044 Posts
I say Grab this....
Fuq-em and let em eat fishheads!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I agree with DWE

Reactions: Colorado Sonny

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts

Thanks for sharing STIGecko and DWE. They will never get my business

·
...Terminal Addict
1,008 Posts
That is some backhanded shizz for sure.
Even though I have ordered a few firearms from GaG and not had an issue, this will definitely way in if I consider buying from them again.

As others have mentioned, SGAmmo is my go to for bulk ammo...

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Target Sports USA all the way. Their "Prime" membership is normally $95. They had a special last week- join Prime and get a $50 gift card. I did it. Best prices around and now all of my orders no matter how small are free shipping.
only place I order ammo anymore....best prices I've found (with the exception of a Rebate that you have to send in on the 3rd Sunday of the month the Moon is aligned with Jupiter....)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts