GrayGuns Frame on my Sig P 320 ... wow

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by joerockhead, Dec 21, 2018.

1. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    So I picked up a Sig P 320 full size here on the site from the guys at BBP ( awesome to deal with ) …
    I ran across these frames modified by GrayGuns…
    So I figured I would give it a go... and I'm pleased with the results...
    What say you ??

Heres some pics of before and after..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    bdickers, xerts1191, MHarvey and 2 others like this.
  2. AJP

AJP Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2017
    Very nice. The ability to switch between frames may be my favorite part of the P320. For me, the X frames don't fit my hand very well so I swapped my X carry to a standard medium carry frame. I am most excited to see what options we will have in the future for the frames when the aftermarket comes around.

3. Saber77

Saber77 Member

May 25, 2017
    That’s super slick. I’m running GrayGuns flat triggers in both my P320 & P365, and I’ve been considering the grip module changes on both. Do you find that the new texture is a significant enough upgrade to the stock?

4. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011

Texture is significantly more aggressive than the stock P 320 frame.
    The Gray Guns frame is the " X " frame.. its a different profile .. I would go so far as to say that I like the feel of the 'X' grip better ….
    but that's JMHO …
    For the money... The Gray Gun frames are a great way to change up your handgun with minimal effort and cost..

5. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 22, 2017

Bruce is good people. Knew him from the old IPSC days in SoCal

joerockhead likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted