1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NRA Life Member & IDPA Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My S/S V-Bob has had an issue since I acquired it. I had hoped to live with the issue through the 500 round break in (which I followed rigorously) but at round 400, I determined it had to go back. On Saturday, March 26th I filled out a request for return authorization. That Monday, I had the return authorization from Dan Wesson. A few days later, I received notification that Dan Wesson had received my V-Bob. On April 7th, I received notice that the gun had been repaired and the issue resolved. A day later, April 8th, my V-Bob arrived back home. A few days later, I was able to make a quick range trip to check it out. With limited time, I fired 50 rounds downrange with no issues. The communication from start to finish was flawless. Dan Wesson took care of the issue and turned it around in 14 days from start of the process to the finish. I was amazed and needless to say, very pleased. The return slip indicates that they modified the thumb safety and tuned the extractor.

Thanks to everyone at Dan Wesson who took care of my V-Bob. You customer service was stellar and exemplary.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very nice VBOB! That's good to hear because I just picked up a new Guardian 45. Glad to hear their customer service is good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts