1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Figured it was time to jump on the bandwagon and join 1911 Addicts!

Stan Chen Custom is a division of Legacy Custom Products, Inc. We are a custom gunsmithing shop specializing in custom 1911's built to the highest standards.

Since 2001, Stan Chen has crafted some of the finest custom 1911 pistols in the world. He has built a solid reputation in the industry of innovation, skillful craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail. Stan Chen Custom 1911s are prized by serious aficionados of the true custom 1911 who recognize the difference between 'good' and 'truly superb'.

We utilize a well-equipped shop including CNC and manual milling, turning, surface grinding, advanced CAD/CAM software, precision TIG welding, heat treating, hardness testing, and a large assortment of custom tools, fixtures, and precision measuring instruments.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
Welcome ! Is there any possibility that you will be opening your books in the future for new builds ?

·
Super Moderator
25,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Glad to see you join us here. I have had the pleasure of handling and shooting one of your creations. Exquisite work the only word I can think of to describe your gun. Someday I hope to own a commander built by you. Just holler when you are ready to build one for me. Until then I'll ride this train back and forth and get dizzy waiting.
Mode of transport Transport Railway Rolling stock Train station

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.