1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is directed to those who own or have owned a Wilson Combat EDC X9, but I welcome comments from anyone. I recently purchased an X9 from a fellow addict and I love this gun, but there is one issue that bothers me a bit. It has a large grip that seems to be quite comfortable to me, but I can't reach the magazine release button with my thumb without adjusting my grip. I'm kind of a stickler for good technique so my real question is should I spend the money for the smaller backstrap and if so is the reduction in grip size relatively significant? The gun feels good in my hand right now and finger placement for the trigger is good, just can't do a quick magazine exchange except for a "tactical" magazine exchange and that is kind of sloppy. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,135 Posts
I believe I have a small backstrap in black. I have large on both my X9 & X9L.
I could send it to you so you can try it. If you like it you could pay me for shipping and whatever you think you'd like to pay. If you don't, just send it back. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I believe I have a small backstrap in black. I have large on both my X9 & X9L.
I could send it to you so you can try it. If you like it you could pay me for shipping and whatever you think you'd like to pay. If you don't, just send it back. PM me if you're interested.
Gestures like this are why this place is a "home away from home"!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,135 Posts
Found it!!!!!... buried deep within... printed a label and will be trekking its way to you Mon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.