Grips, Grips, and More Grips

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by InstiGator, Jun 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. InstiGator

InstiGator Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2019
    It's time to clear out some room on the grip shelf. I prefer PayPal, discrete F&F or you pay the fee, but I'm flexible. None of these are cut for an ambi safety. Sorry, lefties and tacky-tickle dudes. :)

1. Esmeralda's "Thor's Hammer" pattern in standard thickness for a compact. I have two sets, one pair cut for a mag well in first pic and one with beveled bottoms in second pic.

Edit: I see the mag well grips have some chipping around the lower screw hole and at the bottom-rear corner of one side, so reduced to $45 shipped. $60 shipped for the beveled pair.

Magwell:

Hammer Magwell.jpg

Beveled:

Hammer Bevel.jpg

2. Walnut burl from Lone Star Custom Grips. These are slim grips for a full size frame. The bottoms are beveled but cover the MSH pin. The finish is highly glossy and makes it hard to get a good pic, but the grain on these is deep and beautiful. They do have a couple of minor dings from carry that I think are well represented in the pic. $60 shipped.

Lone Star.jpg

3. Wood grips for a compact frame, slim profile with beveled bottoms. My wife got these a while back and I don't know where, or what wood they are. She had them on her ROC before she got into VZs. $40 shipped.

Wood grips.jpg

A better look at the grain:

UC.jpg

4. SOLD. Fake ivories, standard thickness for a bobtailed full size frame. I bought these on another forum a few years ago so I don't know who made them. I can say they look pretty sweet on a DW Guardian, IMHO. $45 shipped.

Fake Ivories.jpg

5. Original Larry Davidson "Monkey Grips", black G10, in his 4x4 pattern. These are slim profile, beveled, for a compact frame. $45 shipped.

4x4.jpg

6. VZ Recons, blue/black, mag well cut, standard thickness with Super Scoop cutout, for a full size frame. One of VZ's most aggressive grips, and they look pretty good, too. $45 shipped.

Blue Black Recons.jpg

7. VZ Operators II, black, standard thickness with Super Scoop, cut for a bobtail.
    $45 shipped.

Edit: Inserted clearer pic. First one was blurry.

thumbnail_IMG_0911.jpg

Thanks for looking, ladies and gents (and the rest of you, too… you know who you are…) :) PM away!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    peckins71.mp likes this.
  2. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I'll take the fake Ivories and man if only those walnuts were standard...

3. InstiGator

Jan 21, 2019
  4. nix_gary

nix_gary Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2017
    If the fake ivory’s fall thru let me know I’d take em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. InstiGator

Jan 21, 2019
    Sorry, @nix_gary. Fake ivory grips are SOLD.

nix_gary likes this.
  6. InstiGator

Jan 21, 2019
    To the top. Still seven pairs available.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted