1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the very positive recommendation from Dwe and his Wesson input. I made a purchase of the 9mm Guardian... It came today... Good News!!!
Bad News.... My better half picked it up and said "This feels better than my Glock, maybe I'll take this one for me... :(
Good News!!!!! If she takes it... She BUYS it.... and I move on to something else... ;)
IMG_1831 (2).jpg

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
With the very positive recommendation from Dwe and his Wesson input. I made a purchase of the 9mm Guardian... I came today... Good News!!!
Bad News.... My better half picked it up and said "This feels better than my Glock, maybe I'll take this one for me... :(
Good News!!!!! If she takes it... She BUYS it.... and I move on to something else... ;) View attachment 163465
What you buy , you wanted that .

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you buy , you wanted that .
Its a win win for me even if she takes it... I can still shoot it but it doesn't go against MY gun count...:grin:

Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,221 Posts
With the very positive recommendation from Dwe and his Wesson input. I made a purchase of the 9mm Guardian... It came today... Good News!!!
Good News!!!!! If she takes it... She BUYS it.... and I move on to something else... ;) View attachment 163465
Oh man.

Rule #1
Never let the wife see your new gun before you shoot it!
If she likes it... you’ll lose it, if not your in the dawg house!

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Oh man.

Rule #1
Never let the wife see your new gun before you shoot it!
If she likes it... you’ll lose it, if not your in the dawg house!
Rule #2:
Never buy anything in a caliber smaller than .38 Superb . . . .

9mm guns have she-magnets in them.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
congrats to your wife on her new DW ;)

gun count--you don't need no stinkin' gun count....buy yourself a dw guardian too

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Rule #2:
Never buy anything in a caliber smaller than .38 Superb . . . .

9mm guns have she-magnets in them.
our LB .45s have those in them..ask me how I know ;)

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
our LB .45s have those in them..ask me how I know ;)
I don't have to ask. :(
Its music to my ears when she says : "oh, that's too heavy for me" :happy:

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,221 Posts
If your SO is cool with shooting and gun buying, you’ve already won. Let her have it. Buy another and go shooting together.
Yep

Exactly what happened to my first shield. She liked it and I had to buy another!

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
I keep buying because she wants something and she’ll know it but hates gun shopping!! So I pick up things I like and if it works for her great, if not it’s mine;)
She’s got a few, all in small calibers. Trying to work her up to a decent self defense cartridge. We’re up to 38 special! She can shoot my full size 45 1911s but she can’t carry them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts