1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering all the threads on FFL's shutting down, people not wanting to ship or receive or even states closing all non-essential businesses. I'm surprised so many guns have competitive bidding and selling for more than what I would pay and I'm not talking about home defense shotguns, Glocks and other things the panic buyer would seek out.

I've been looking at S&W, Colt and Ruger older revolvers and S&W 80's and 90's semi-autos and nearly every one has a bid.

I've been sequestered at home since Tuesday and spend hours and hours on GB from boredom and I'm very surprised more "niche" buying has dried up.

Anyway....

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Hmmmm, now might be just the time for me to list up and sell all my old Ruger P-Series guns . . . . . .

Ruger P-Series (x4)-002.JPG

·
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ZoidMeister your bag of tricks is impressive, I've been looking at S&W Model 39's, 59's and 5906/6906's. Lots of bidding action on nice ones

·
14,799 Posts
@ZoidMeister your bag of tricks is impressive, I've been looking at S&W Model 39's, 59's and 5906/6906's. Lots of bidding action on nice ones
Let me dig a little deeper into the crevasses of my safe . . . . .

Yes.. sell those. [/B]I can't believe there is someone who collected them. Sell them.
Hell to the naw naw . . . .

I'mma keepin my Rugers. Better than Glock reliability on an all metal frame. Cheap enough to be the "gateway gun" for Hi-Point owners to transition to the world of 1911's. Styling reminiscent of the High Power, they (along with the COP I own) are the only guns I've ever put skateboard tape onto the triggers . . . .

BTW, @dnuggett , I'm impressed that you are Addict #32. You've been here since the beginning . . .

·
14,799 Posts
Reactions: FWoo45

·
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If we had a Mount Rushmore for addicts Zoid and Limbkiller would be the first two guys chisled in granite

1 - 20 of 28 Posts