Gun Control Is Dead

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by Slapshot, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
  2. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    It's dead for now. As soon as there is peace, however, they'll point to all the violence that was done with firearms and drum up another call for a prohibition on firearm ownership.

That said, I would love for gun control to die.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020

3. Slapshot

Sep 6, 2017
    It wasn't so much the gun control issue I found interesting. That particular debate will never die. What I found interesting is the number of Chinese shipments seized.

4. CoalCracker.

CoalCracker. Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2020
    Good article thanks for sharing.

5. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    And I'm sure the Chinese Government knew nothing about that. :o.o:

KS95B40, Glock2740 and FWoo45 like this.
  6. Apollo99

Apollo99 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    A couple of weeks ago crazy Nancy Pelosi was talking about how now is the time for gun control, the left never gives that up. They may go dormant, they may go underground, but they never go away.

KS95B40, Harleyvato, july19 and 3 others like this.
  7. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    The Fool they have for a, Mayor of Chicago, is right now as we speak, blaming the deaths and violence in her city on....wait for it....drum roll.....GUNS!!!

It seems if it just was not for Guns, all the Thugs and Black on Black Crime would just disappear and only Choir Boys and Good Samaritians would be left behind!!!

You will NEVER see the Left give up it's Agenda to disarm, the American People.

The best we can hope for out of this is, some Fence Sitters, get a wake up call, if even that is, possible today.

Can't fix STUPID!

KS95B40, Babboonbobo and ILED93 like this.
  8. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
  9. Zero1911

Zero1911 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2019
    The Dems recently had it all for two years and they didn’t take away a single bump stock or offer anything close to this;
    “Take the guns first. Go through due process second,” Trump said at the White House. “I like taking the guns early.”
    Gun control is dead. Don’t Worry. Be Happy.

10. bad2006z71

bad2006z71 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2018
    On the state level gun control is certainly not dead. Va just got screwed by our Dem majority and will most likely get the Va SAFE Act in 2021.
    Bloomberg has a lot of money to pass around. He is now targeting FL where their GOP is pretty gun control happy to begin with.

11. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Right before the LA Riots two large containers from China with real AKs were impounded at LA Harbor.

Glock2740 likes this.
  12. Slapshot

Sep 6, 2017
    Between the Covid, riots, and everything else I'm starting to understand that two people can look at the same thing and walk away with completely different trains of thought. I didn't post the link to bring "gun control" into the mix. It's been done a million times and I'll leave that up to Wayne but everything else in the article I find pretty interesting.

Lineman1982 likes this.
  13. Goldfinger

Goldfinger Member

Jul 29, 2020
    That's a normal conclusion from Chicago. If that was correct and the illegal guns were coming from Indiana, then Northern Indiana would be a war zone. But it's not.

KS95B40 likes this.
  14. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Hobble the police, lament about a rise in violent crime, and then blame private gun ownership. Interesting times, fellas.

15. Robert F. Ciancio Jr.

Robert F. Ciancio Jr. Si vis pacem, para bellum

Jun 25, 2014
    What gets me is the left somehow believes that these criminals who use guns to commit violence go to the local gun store and dish out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to buy said gun and then go shoot people with it. Their total lack of common sense amazes me.

16. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    You forgot letting Felons and Rapist out of Prison...

While trying to jail Law-Abiding Citizens that use Firearms to protect themselves!!!

17. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    The tampering with Mrs McCloskeys gun is bull, the prosecutor needs removed along with her entire team!

Someone has paid for those 5300 failed shipments! China didn’t send them out if the goodness of their hearts. So if 5300 were seized, how many made it through??

18. handforged

handforged Limestone Canyon Leather and Tool Supporting Addict Sponsor

May 19, 2020
    With all the armed democraps these days will the hypocrisy never end? Gun control now with an Ar-15 in your hands and thigh rig...

seagiant likes this.
  19. 1911fanatic

1911fanatic Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    I found that interesting too. Trump needs to start denying Chinese ships from entering ports of the US. I know this will be painful for us, but it seems to be the only way to really strike back.

By deny, I mean use the navy to these a$$hokes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Sorry, but you are lost in the sauce, as to how far the American Worker and Business Owners have been sold out to CHINA by our US Congress and Wall Street.

If Trump just stopped ALL trade with CHINA, just like that, we are so deep now we would go into an immediate Depression.

It's taking everything Trump can do, just to try and level the playing field and look what happened.

The CCP allowed a Virus to "escape" and create a World Wide Pandemic.

This was all planned to get rid of Trump and get a Punk Boy like Biden in, so trade could get back to CHINA's favor, and Congress could get back to taking their pay off again!

The American Public need to start figuring out what is going on and support this President ASAP, this is probably our last chance!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    1911fanatic and Babboonbobo like this.