1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in New Jersey it's harder to be a gun enthusiast, everything appears to be much more difficult to do than in most other states. Having to purchase a new firearm this time around was an unreal experience.
I email a photo of all completed paperwork and my ID's to FFL and was called 3 days later to pull up to the closest parking spot at store, he came out asked me for the signed paperwork from photos and 6 minutes later he dropped off this beauty to my car, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it just like picking up food from a decent restaurant (asides from 3 day wait for NICS due to virus) it was so easy. I never post in fact this is my first but I'm still astonished by what occurred. Is this common in other more free states even without the current times?

HI Power.jpg

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Not common here. I still gotta get out of my car when a transfer arrives. I do get to leave 15 minus later, no NICS call needed.

Reactions: Gafanhao

·
Max Otto von Stierlitz
2,420 Posts
Same here (Texas), with a LTC, no NICS call to make. However, I usually spend more than 15 minutes with my FFL. We get to chootin’ da cshit... and well... you know... The last time he broke out his latest acquisition: a little Browning .25-cal.

·
I like this place !
681 Posts
I picked up a new pistol 2 weeks ago and the owner offered to bring the paperwork out to my car if I didn’t want to go in. I went in. I know the owners so I don’t know if they were offering this to everyone, or just me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts