1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,052 Posts
Feel like I have seen that one posted before but cant remember where. Nice build, be nicer to know all the build details on the gun but at the current price its probably one of the cheaper Rogers one will find due in part at least to being built on a kimber.

· Registered
6,244 Posts
I contacted this person and requested the name of his FFL.
(He's the FFL)
His response was that he was the FFL. Problem is....I could not find anything in the name that he had on Gunbroker.
Next, I requested a copy of his FFL license which he refused. I guess I can understand that.
I then told him I was merely trying to verify his license. ( scammers)
Anyway, no response after that.
Draw your own conclusions.......

· Good/Fast/Cheap
4,401 Posts
That Pro Carry is a good deal for someone looking to get their feet wet with a Rogers gun. It would be better with some tier 1 sights made for it! There’s work there that’s obvious that chuck did it, that the seller must be unaware of. It’s actually nicer than the “NightFighter”...which is not THE NightFighter.

series 70, no Schwartz!
golfballs
Grip safety
Bobtail w/ golfballs
Thumb safety
Recessed slide stop pin
Reverse crown
Presumably a reliability job, throat of barrel, feed ramp, etc
Presumably a trigger job
Cerakote on the frame

can’t hardly touch Rogers guns with that much work, for that little!

· Registered
6,244 Posts
That Pro Carry is a good deal for someone looking to get their feet wet with a Rogers gun. It would be better with some tier 1 sights made for it! There’s work there that’s obvious that chuck did it, that the seller must be unaware of. It’s actually nicer than the “NightFighter”...which is not THE NightFighter.

golfballs
Grip safety
Bobtail w/ golfballs
Thumb safety
Recessed slide stop pin
Reverse crown
Presumably a reliability job, throat of barrel, feed ramp, etc
Presumably a trigger job
Cerakote on the frame

can’t hardly touch Rogers guns with that much work, for that little!
I was going to jump on that but couldn't get verification on his FFL.
Plus, he had attitude when I asked for it.

· Good/Fast/Cheap
4,401 Posts
I was going to jump on that but couldn't get verification on his FFL.
Plus, he had attitude when I asked for it.
To get the Ffl badge he has to submit all of that info to gunbroker. Not saying he couldn’t have lied, it’s possible.

Since he wants paper payment forms, I’d buy it, insist on Ffl exchanges with your transferring Ffl. Once they verify, then send his payment out. Worst case scenario you get a non paying bidder on your account.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts