1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well doing a little purge to make room for some incoming, sell those I don’t shoot, or base guns. Please PM me with any additional questions or interest. I have included pictures but if you need specific ones, please let me know. Thanks for looking and buying! ;)

Guncrafter Hellcat X2 9mm - $3500 shipped
I planned to have GI install an additional 38super barrel (~$500) but have decided to sell. It is actually fully optioned out with the following upgrades in addition to the standard options:
Upgrade 1: Metallic flake finish
Upgrade 2: TiN coated barrel
Upgrade 3: Magwell (removable)

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Machine Drill Tool Pneumatic tool Drill accessories

Dan Wesson Valor 9mm - $1200 shipped
I got this in a trade and planned to also send in to DW for a 38super barrel. Awesome as it sits or use it as a base gun.

Product Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Black Sewing machine feet Sewing machine Composite material
Machine Security Household appliance accessory Composite material Surveillance camera

Colt Gold Cup National Match 45ACP - $1000 shipped
This is an excellent 1993 manufacture date build, appears to be unfired but does have a faint surface scratch near the rear cocking serrations. Perfect base gun or classic keeper.

Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Product Gun Firearm Trigger Black
Machine Household appliance accessory Lamp Sewing machine feet Lampshade

·
It's normal to talk to your gun, right?
37 Posts
I just have the Colt and 2 magazines, but I will include to other colt grips for free (one has medallions and the other is embossed). Unfortunately no box or papers. Let me know, I would love to work something out:)
Can you upload pics of the other grips you're including? Also what forms of payment do you take? Thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you upload pics of the other grips you're including? Also what forms of payment do you take? Thanks
I can take more pictures when I get home of the grips included with the Colt and the scratch in different angles.

I am willing to take PayPal (I will eat the fees), Money Order, cashier’s check, personal check (pending clearing), or cash (FTF DFW, TX area)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts